Chapter SIXTY SIX

Lucky Ivanov

"I finally have you to myself.." Konstantin growls as he quietly presses the front door closed with a content sigh.. He is as visibly relieved as I am to be alone again after such a long and emotional day.. He flicks on the lights and the lavish Hotel suite is illuminated in a soft silvery glow, creamy couches and plush white carpet invite us to collapse on them as I reach up to pull the bejewelled clips from my hair, allowing my curls to fall loose over my shoulders..

"For a guy who likes to be watched and envied-" I quip, kicking off off of my sparkling stilettos with a moan of relief as the pressure subsides.. "You sure do hate to share, huh, Big Bear?"

"Every man wishez to have what iz mine-" Konstantin grins at me, reaching across to lift my foot into his lap where he begins to knead at my tender trotters causing me to groan in delight .. "Mmh.. Mine.. You are my wife.. Say it.."

"I'm yours, I'm your wife.." I moan as my head tips back to the cushions.. "Ohh.. God.. That feels so good.."

He squeezes and massages, slowly working his way up my leg.. "You feel good Malishka.. Blyat', my Prinstessa, you are all I did ever dream ov'.. I am the most fortunate man, to have the love ov' such a sweet woman.. You have never appeared more beautiful to me than now, my love, in this winter white dress, I see angel.."

"You're lucky, huh.." I lift my head to smirk at him and he frowns..

"You are Lucky.. I am Konstantin."

I laugh.. "Noo.. I meant-" I pause when I see the twinkle of sarcasm in his grin and I roll my eyes at his unbelievably dad-like humour.. "Oh- Ha ha.. Very funny, Konstantin.."

Tugging on my legs he slides me down the sofa towards him, linking an arm around my waist to hoist me effortlessly into his lap.. "Why do you not call me Kostya?"

"I- I didn't know if I could.." I fumble nervously.. "I thought maybe it was a name reserved for family.."

He trails his fingers over the lace of my bodice and down to the hem of my silky slip.. "You are my family, Luchenskaya, you may call me az you like.."

"Okay then-" I chew my bottom lip, peering up at him through a mat of batted lashes.. "Kiss Me, Kostya.."

His heated lips brush over mine, ghostly gentle and rich with reverence.. He tastes of expensive champagne and vanilla wedding cake.. Absolutely delicious..

He shifts to collect me closer, bundling me into his arms as his wandering hands begin to explore the soft skin beneath the skirts of my wedding dress.. "I have for you something, Solnyshko.. A gift.."

"For me? Really?" I squeak excitedly and bounce up and down and he grins like a madman.. "Last time you got me something it was all sparkly! Is it something pretty?"

He shrugs, giving away nothing through his passive posture and causal patience.. "It iz in my pocket.."

I wiggle my brows suggestively in a game of flirtation.. "O'yeah, I bet it is, Big Bear! Mmm!"

"Nyet.." Konstantin chuckles and shakes his head, amused by my antics.. "Not that pocket, my naughty Kiska.."

He peels open his jacket to flash me his breast pocket, nodding his permission for me to reach in.. I dip my hand excitedly inside, feeling the silk lining of his suit before brushing against the cool hardness of something metal, hearing a jingle and a clink.. I pluck the present from his pocket, holding my breath.. There on a delicate golden keychain with a sparkly sun charm hangs a set of keys..

"What is this?" I puzzle, glancing over the diamond studded keychain..

He brushes the curls back over my shoulder, trailing a soft touch along my collarbone, his fingertips followed by his darkening, hungry gaze.. "Thiz iz 'ze key to our new home in Roan.. 'Ze one you did love so much-"