Chapter SIXTY SEVEN

Konstantin Ivanov

Lucky is the most precious thing.. So fragile, yet so resilient.. So innocent, yet so devilish.. How she came to be mine still eludes my comprehension, but one thing I know is that I would give anything to satisfy her.. I would kill for her happiness.. Or rather.. I would stop killing..

The way she looks at me, with a bright gleam of green in her oceanic eyes, stormy lagoons of love, searching mine with hopeful desire.. Begging me for intimacy, mesmerising me with their beauty..

I fucking love this woman.. She has revived the withered remains of my blackened soul.. She has given me clarity and purpose, all of which I had detached from the hope of ever knowing again..

Around Lucky, I am alive.. There is so much to live for and look forward to.. There are endless experiences for us to share, everything is shiny and new through her eyes and I want to see it all..

"Don't you want to do that again?" She sighs as she sits up on the bed, a dewy sheen misting her creamy skin, setting her aglow..

"You know that I do.." I chuckle as she reaches out a dainty finger to trace the ridges of my stomach..

"Mmh-- Maybe I should do that thing you like.." With the flick of her bouncy blonde curls she leans forward, the ghost of her pouty plump lips grazing my chest as she blinks up at me with those irresistible doe eyes..

"You wish to be my Kitten tonight, da?" I croon, running a gentle touch down over her shoulder to wrap one of her sunshine locks around the end of my finger, eliciting the rise of goosebumps over her skin..

"Oh yes.." Lucky purrs as she melts like fluid from the bed to puddle on the floor at my feet sitting pretty with her delicate paws resting expectantly on my knee.. "Yes, please.. I wanna be your kitty.."

"Vury well.. You want to play.." I sit up to smirk down at her, relishing the sight of her beneath me, submissive and sweet..

"Mmhmm!" She squirms excitedly, wriggling on the spot..

"Tonight, you will call to me only az 'Master'.." I breathe the scent of her, honey sweet and flowery fresh, to own her is the greatest gift.. "I like to hear this from your pretty mouth.."

Her cheeks flush a peachy pink and she she lips her fingers to her lips to hide her smile before she bows her head dutifully.. "Yes, Master.."

I knuckle her chin to lift her evergreen gaze upward toward mine.. "You will finish evurything you speak always with 'meow'... I find when you say thiz to be most adorable.."

She giggles, a melodic titter that tickles my insides as she nods obediently.. "Yes, Master.. Meow.."

"Hm.. You will thank me for evurything I give, if I feed you, if you cum, it iz becauze I have allowed it, you understand, Kiska?" I spear my fingers through her curls, gently brushing them down the length of her silky golden locks..

"Yes, Master, thank you, meow.." She puts it all together and the sound is more satisfying than a song..

As Lucky kneads at my thigh, impatiently wanting me to give her more reasons to say thank you I appraise her in appreciation, memorising every freckle on her nose and every curve of her fine features..

So fucking beautiful..

Leaning back to my elbows, I wave a hand down towards her body.. "Firzt, you will take off for me thiz pretty dress, and 'zen you will crawl to 'ze kitchen.. You know how much I do love to watch az you eat.. Are you hungry, Kiska?"

"Yes, Master.. Meow!" She mews excitedly as I lean down to help her to her feet before she turns her back to me, allowing me to reach the clasp at the spine of her dress.. Slowly and carefully, I glide the teeth of the zipper southward, exposing more of her sweet peachy complexion..