Chapter THIRTY THREE

Lucky O'Cléirigh

With deft fingers and sensual skills, Konstantin whispers melodic Russian into my ear as he coaxes me to climax again and again, until I have soaked through my panties to dampen the fabric of my jeans so that it sticks to my inner thighs.. "Take them off--"

I fumble with the buttons of my pants and push the waistband down before he grabs hold of the denim to help strip my legs bare, leaving behind a slip of sheer silk to cover my feminine essence.. My alabaster complexion appears even fairer beneath the white light of his living room and I become acutely aware of it as his dark gaze rakes over my exposed flesh..

"Blyat! Krasota, Malishka.." He huffs, taking one of my ankles to lift my leg, kissing a trail up the inside of my calf to my knee as I heave to regain my breath.. "You are mozt beautiful, it makez me mad with desire.."

I shiver in anticipation, trembling with excitement in only my panties and fur coat..My chest is hot and my face is flushed when we finally break apart from the long session of kissing and heavy petting..

But every time I reach for his hardness, he stops me, denying me the opportunity to return my gratification.. "Please, Konstantin, why won't you let me touch you? All I want is to make you feel what I feel.. I want to make you happy.. That night on the balcony, you said you wanted to train me.. I've been dying to know what you meant ever since.. I need to be the perfect girl for you.. I have to be everything you need.. Please, teach me how?"

"You truely wish to please me?" He arches a dark brow, suspicious and sly..

"More than anything.." I breathe..

"Vury well.. Get on your knees for me, Kiska.." Pushing up from the sofa he rises to his full, dominating height, pointing to the floor at his feet with an inked finger and a coaxing tone spiked in command.. Swallowing my fear and pride I drop down into position.. My cheeks heat with flushing embarrassment and my mouth whets with excitement as I glance up at him to see the growing arousal swell behind his fly.. The uncertainty of what comes next is an anxiety inducing torture but knowing he is as turned on as I am is the greatest reward..

I've never given a blow job before, though I've read about them in so many of my trashy romance novels.. Now on my knees a nervous flutter stirs in my stomach as I try to appear confident enough and up to the task..

The last thing I want is for Konstantin to think I'm not ready.. Because I am.. I want to taste him..

"W-What do you want me to do now?" I stammer, filled with flapping butterflies while my pitchy warble gives way to my nerves..

He chuckles softly, leaning down and hooking my chin with his knuckles to bring my burning gaze from the outline of his hard cock up to his confidence oozing, melted chocolate eyes.. With a sly grin he coos to me, his diamond studded smirk gleaming in the candlelight.. "I v'want you to mewl, like sexy little kitten."

"You want me to what?!" I gawp up at the ruthless Russian with my mouth hanging wide open in surprise and a hot feminine energy humming low in my aching centre..

Did he really just ask me that?!
Surely he must be messing with me..

I had been expecting some kind of sexual demand and instead, he asks me to mewl..

Why would he want that?
What does it mean?

"Do it." Konstantin grins a devilishly dark dare, coaxing me with his cool, comfortable command.. "Do it for me, Kiska.."

Confused but no less obedient or eager to please, I tip my head to one side and make a ridiculous sound, all while blushing the brightest shade of embarrassed pink.. "Meeeow!"