Chapter 61

As my feet carry me through the hallway, I recognize a weird feeling inside me. It is warm and fuzzy and very comfortable. I feel like I am walking towards home, when I only walk towards the room I share with Harry. I know he is already in there, waiting for me to come to bed, because it got later than expected. We chatted with Ash for a long while and I have to admit, that guy is pretty much a human mess walking around, being ignorant of judgment and a host to pain. He has a dark secret, it is written in his eyes. It saddens him every step he takes into the future, I can tell.

But I do not even dare asking him why that is. He is worse than Harry in a way I cannot really explain. He has that attitude and a way to shut me I cannot really stand. But I am sure he can be really nice, he has been to me actually. It just confuses me to see such sadness in a man with such a hot temper and a deep aggression he controls just fine most times. I got to know him only a bit and see all this. So what does Harry see in him? Especially when he refers to him as ‘friend’.

Opening the door to the room I share with Harry, my boyfriend, I see him on mattress, body spread out all over the queen sized bed. He wears nothing but dark blue sweatpants, his upper body part looking all hot and dirty with those lightly defined abs, black tattoos and those veins on his arms. His longer hair, those dark curls I like so much, is a mess around his head, his lips are slightly opened and his eyes closed. He is there, unmoving, totally relaxed.

“Harry?” I whisper quietly.

He hums. “Hmm?”

I clear my throat. “I’m here. Could you possibly move so there’s a little space for me?”

A weird sound. “Mmh.”

A smile curves on my lips. “Harry..”

“C’mere.”

Almost I giggle but can stop myself before the sound makes it out of my mouth. Instead I walk through the room, crawl into the bed and let him pull me into his arms. Then he turns and is above me, looking into my eyes sleepily. Those green eyes watch me lazily, he is not in a rush. A slow smile spreads in those plump lips as he watches me wiggle under him.

“You keep movin’ like that, it will get me even harder for you” he lets me know and leans down to kiss me, my breasts pressed against his hard chest.

“Harry, could you not-“ People on top frighten me after all.

He grins and pushed himself down my body. That’s better, since his weight is not on me this way. It mostly is that weight I cannot handle, always remind me of-

“Harry!” As he kisses my inner thigh I start to squirm. He is not really going to do, what I think he is going to do, is he?

“Hold still” he commands me. But I cannot, so he locks his arms around me and keeps me where he wants me, but then makes eye contact with me and I stop moving the very second he does. “Baby, you really don’t want me to? Or are you just afraid?”

Both. Neither. I do not really know. “Harry, please..”

He keeps looking at me in this very intense way that causes goose bumps all over my body. “Angel, I wanna taste you so bad, seriously.”

“How do you know you’ll like it?”

He chuckles. “I’d say we find out!”

And with that he gets rid of my short pants and panties and pushes my shirt up. Then he locks eyes with me again, before lowering his head so that he can place his mouth down there. The second he opens me and licks, I completely lose it.

“Hmm” he hums, sending a weird sensation with that vibration through my south location.

I push my hips upwards and he moves with me. Harry never stops to lick and suck, to sometimes nibble and kiss. His tongue surrounds me where I need it and a tingling warmth makes its way from the tips of my feet through my entire body. It covers all, every cell burns for him.