Chapter 33

I finally open my eyes again and look at Niall.

I am not sure how long I have been standing here, his arms around me and me crying into his shirt. it must have been an hour at least, maybe more. I can not really tell what I should do now. They know now that someone abused me, not the details, not the facts, but they know it. And Ginger is going to ruin my life. That is not really worth staying here.

“Have you stopped crying?” Niall asks me with a calm voice.

Yes, indeed. But I do not feel like stopping. Actually, I feel like crying even more, I feel like crying the whole time and I try to get Harry’s voice out of my head. But it won’t leave, and neither will this feeling. I hate him so much and that in about two weeks.

“Yes” I eventually answer and sigh.

Niall runs his hand through my hair. “You’ll be ok, everything will, as soon as Harry s over that fucking around shit with you. He can be so annoying, just ignore him.”

If only that was so easy..

“Can you get my brothers? They are still in there somewhere” I say and Niall nods.

He turns around and leaves me outside, walking back into Hazard to get my brothers.

I stand there in the dark and wait for them to come and when they do, I do not smile, because I am not happy. I just want them to come home with me. And with home, I actually mean Crewe. When something starts like how I started with London, you better do not keep that going and just get back to where you came from. This has no reason, I do not stay here with Harry always in my back. He is trying to destroy me? Ok, than he can try that. But I will not let him get me down. I will leave.. actually, I will run away again. Better than to be torn in the end.

I do not know how we get home, because my thoughts distract me from whatever happens during the whole drive. I get out of this car on my own and I open the door alone. When I finally reach my room, all I do is falling into the bed and closing my eyes before I start crying all over again.

Somehow I find sleep, but somehow I do not.

On the next morning, it is my third Saturday in London, I feel so tired and exhausted that I do not even want to get up and eat something though my tummy already hurts.

I still wear my dress and the heels. My hair is a mess and the make-up is the one and only chaos.

So I stand up and get out of the things, take a towel and walk into the bathroom. I am a lucky girl no one is in there and no one saw me. I take a shower and then wrap the towel around me. When I look into the mirror, I see myself. Well, a sad, tired self, because I am pale and my eyes are red. I have bags under my eyes and my wet hair is curling at the places where it is getting dry again. I look so finished with life, so exhausted, like there is nothing that can get me back on my feet again.

I roll my eyes, why am I always so easy to break?

Angeleyna Lyall, you are a stupid little girl who can not stay strong for one second and always runs away like a child. You are so silly.

I have always been so weak. I guess I always will be.

After what feels like ages I eventually make it out of the bathroom and look at my brothers who sit on the couch and eat something.

“Morning” Danyon says and stares at me merciless.

Luces clears his throat. “Finally awake, I see.”

I nod. “Yeah, finally.”

I do not feel like I finally woke up, I feel like I have never been asleep.

“Wanna eat something, too?” Dan asks me.

I shake my head no, though I am hungry. When looking at the food, I feel like vomiting. I better not eat something, I know I will only throw up.

My tummy turns and I swallow. Oh goodness..

“We wanted to talk to Harry” Luc says.

The text thing I know is me running into the bathroom and throwing up straight into the toilette.

I said something like that, didn’t I?

Pictures run through my mind. Harry pushing Danyon on the floor, Luces fighting with Harry, Harry’s fist in Danyon’s face, Harry’s feet in Luc’s balls. I see Dan gasping for air before Harry breaks Luces leg. This is not what I want to see, what I want to happen. And then I also see Harry hurting me, saying that I never should let my brothers talk to him for me again.

“No” I somehow scream.

“What no?” Luces asks me behind my back.

“I do not want you to talk to him” I say and they both, Dan and Luc, frown.

“Why’s that?” Danyon asks me and I look up to him.

“I just do not want you to..” How should I tell them that I am afraid of him hurting the ones I love and also hurting me?

Luces rolls his eyes. “Why not? We will teach him a lesson.”

“He deserves one” Danyon adds.

I know how that is going to end. They better not even think about it. “No, please not. It will be fine.”

Joanna comes into the room from behind them. “Fine? I don’t know what happened, but it doesn’t look like it’s fine, Ley.”

She should help me instead of working against me.

“See?” Danyon says and crosses his arms. “I don’t think we should let him do this without being punished, Angeleyna. He deserves a kick in his ass.”

“And a chair in his face” Luces growls and I close my eyes and shake my head.

Why do they not see how creepy he is? Why can they not see that he will only destroy them, and when not them, then he will hurt me? Why?

“Please” I beg and stand up “please do not do this. I beg you..”

Now they are shocked. I never had to beg them for anything. I never. And those tears on my cheeks are real. They know it.

Danyon wraps his arms around me. “That let us at least call the police.”

I shake my head. “Please just leave him alone, you both. Please do not do anything.”

Silence is one of the things I only like, when I am alone. It is weird that no one is saying anything after what I just said. Dan just holds me tight and Luc and Joss both look at me in worry. I know that they want to do something, anything, but I do not want them to. I see them dead when I think about them doing anything to Harry. I know that I can not really tell how angry Harry Styles could get, but I have seen enough already and I do not want him to fight my brother or then fight me. Because I can not avoid him, I know he will find me. He actually already hunts me in my dreams. I bet there is no escape when he wants to punish someone. And if they do anything, he will be punishing me.

“We can’t just let him do this without consequence” Luces mumbles and shakes his head.

I meet his eyes. “You know he could kill me.”

For a second there is nothing in Luces’ eyes, not a single emotion just cold ice.

Then he nods. And I know he will stay quiet for now.