Chapter 8

After about twenty minutes I have cleaned the whole room and I look around to see that the only thing I forgot was the bottles with the liquor in them. I take them and walk down the hall and then to the stairs to get down. I will probably ask Zayn where to get them, I will not ask Harry.

When I reach the first floor I look at Niall, who is now wearing black Jeans and white Supras. His upper body is covered with a red shirt and a jeans jacket with black leather sleeves. His hair stands high and I can now see how the color changes from dark to a light blond. His perfect blue eyes catch my appearance and he starts to smile. His eyebrow piercing  catches the light and his black ear plugs make me stare at his ears. Unbelievably I find myself comparing him to Harry.

“Hi” he salutes me and walks to towards me.

I do not really like being around any of them, but because of Zayn and Niall being nicer to me than Harry I prefer them to the rude jerk.

“Hey, I have no idea where to get the full bottles. Can you tell me?” I ask him.

He reaches his hands for them. He has big hands. And again I know who has bigger hands. Since when do I compare others with people I do not even like?

“Leave it to me” he says and takes the bottles.

The bottles are in his hands and I smile at him. “Thank you.”
His blue eyes meet my brown ones and I can not help it but start to grin. He is sweet actually.

“Are you ready or what are you doing down here?” Harry’s voice booms somewhere behind me.

I jump, I notice I always do when he is near me, and turn around to face him. He walks straight in my direction and I have no idea what to do. Running away would not help me but staying is not a good idea either. And talking is not even an option. I just stare at him. Again.

“I told you to not stare at me, didn’t I?” he growls and I nod immediately.

“You did, I am sorry” I say and then shut up. Why am I even apologizing? He has no right to act like that and I shouldn’t be afraid of him. Why am I such a yellow-belly?

Harry comes closer to me but not that close that I can see the color of his dark eyes. I am not sure if he likes the way his eyes are like black holes, but I am glad I do not see his soul, because I maybe would be afraid of the darkness.

“C’mon you have much more to do than one room” he just says and walks over to the stairs.

I turn around to look at Niall, but he just shrugs his shoulders and turns around to leave me alone with Harry. And so I walk over and follow him upstairs into the next room.

“You can start with the next one when you are ready with making the bed” he says and points at the bed which has a lot of blood on it. What the hell?

“Frat parties are very bloody” I say and stare at the blood.

“First, that wasn’t a frat party” he growls “don’t ever call it like that again. And second this is no fraternity. Drugs and stuff has nothing to do with us.”

“I heard something different” I say before I can stop myself.

I could barely breath and I have no clue how those words left my mouth.

Harry looks at me. “And what did you hear?”

“Nothing” I lie and shake my head.

He stares at me with his green eyes, they pierce into mine and I can not look away. Then he frowns and looks away himself. What is wrong with him?