20?

The light coming from my open window was harshly hitting my face, forcing my eyes to open. On this day i find it hard to open my eyes. After my mind realized why, my emotions quickly opposed the dominant color outside- yellow and bright white, as the sun starts to do its routine.

I sighed heavily and caress my cheeks to my eyes. It was swollen, I don't have to look at the mirror to confirm it, it was heavy and a little painful too, as it is the very first night.

So this is how heartbreak felt, losing interest in everything.

A knock on my door shifted my focus. It wasn't that loud but it irritates every part of my body. I scratched my head dramatically before heading to it.

"I'm not hungry" i said lazily as i open the door

Sadness appeared on my Grandma's smiling eyes, making me get back on my senses.

"I cooked your favourite adobo..." she said hopefully

"..but if u don't feel like eating it, i can cook other dishes for you Nami, apo" the old woman added

I cleared my throat and let a deep sigh out.

"I'm sorry grandma, i really just don't feel it today" i honestly said and smile at her

She nods and show her very best to make me feel like it's alright and she understands. She then leave after that.

I took me forever to get ready for school.

It's been two days since my debut happened and i never attended school since then. I don't know why i decided to go to school today but here I am.

"Okay ka lang?" Lycy asked out of nowhere

I nod.

"Nag usap na kayo?" Pang uusisa pa ni Rox

Umiling ako roon.

Mapait akong bumaling sa aking cellphone at palihim na pumunta sa mga mensahe.

Nathan;
Nathan let's talk. Ayusin naman natin please.

Ako ba yung problema, sorry please.

You home? Pwede ba akong pumunta dyan? Magusap naman tayo please.

I love you so much Nathan, wag namang ganito

Please Nathan, maaayos natin to kung pag uusapan natin.

I miss you. Oh God i was dying to hug you.

Please Nathan, ayusin natin

I swallowed painfully upon reading my text messages for him for the past two days. A part of my heart breaks a little on how he managed to ignore me.

Pain creeps on my chest and my eyes starts to water, i look up to dry it. It was so painful being left without having to know the reason.

"Fuck you Nathan" Lycy murmured on my side then she tap me a little to give some comfort

The class ended after couple of hours.

I was outside. Mag usap tayo please.

As I hit the send button a heavy unknown thing left my chest. I stare at their gate for a while before I heard someone open the door.

Nathan in his blue polo welcomed my sight, he came near the gate but he never opened it. He just stay inside and looked at me.

"Hindi mo ba ako papapasuk- "