"Nag aaway po kayo ni Blair kanina?" Tanong ko nang makababa

I still don't know why she's shouting when I arrived.

"Your cousin is so stubborn Nami" she sighed deeply "Is that hard to leave Manila and study here just for senior high?" She ranted

"Lahat ng gusto nya simula noon ay pinagbibigyan namin. This is the only time that we asked something from her at para pa iyon sa pamilya namin, pero ayun at nagmamaktol pa" problemado at tila nanghihingi ng simpatya nyang dugtong

I stare at her for a while. So Grandma wants Blair and Tita to stay here? Para saan? I don't wanna think ill but I just can't...Is it some kind of dying wish? Na gusto nya kaming makasama lahat sa mga huling sandali nya?

Our family don't have any issues with each other but we're somehow not that close too. Hindi kasi madalas umuuwi sila Tita, mostly ay tuwing new year lang tapos hindi pa taon taon. They enjoy the city, unlike us who prefer the province type of place, iyong malayo sa gulo at maiingay na bagay. Something about the serenity of this province made us stay and live here.

"Maybe she will miss her friends there Tita..." I responded awkwardly

I don't wanna be bias with my cousin. Naiintindihan ko kung bakit ayaw nya dito, hindi kasi ganoon kadaling mag adjust sa isang lugar. But I also don't want Tita Fiona to think that I'm opposing her, so I choose the latter.

"At ang Grandma nya hindi nya mami-miss? For God's sake! Her Grandma is sick and badly need the company of her love ones, tapos mas pipiliin nya pa rin ang mga kaibigan nya?" Galit na balik ni Tita

Napalunok nalang ako roon at tumango ng konti para ipakita ang pag sang ayon ko sa kanya. She's right, this is the time that we should really stop being selfish and self centered. Grandma is....dying, it hurts to even think of it but that's the reality. Her body gave up even on medicines, the Doctors already warned us about that but we didn't talk about it that much since Grandma is always around.  Kaya makabubuti na lagi kaming narito para iparamdam sa kanya ang pagmamahal namin.

Dinner came and we're all ready. We're just waiting for Grandma to arrive from the hospital, ngayong araw kasi ang weekly check up nya kaya wala sya nung dumating sina Tita at Blair.

"Mama..." Tita came close to my Grandmother and hug her

Grandma is not yet capable of reacting too much but her eyes says everything. The agony and happiness are expressed in the form of tears. She's crying badly while hugging my Tita, she look at where Blair is sitting and smile at her. Inanyayahan nyang lumapit din sa kanya si Blair matapos yakapin si Tita at ganon nga ang ginawa ni Blair.

The emotional scenario of my Grandma with Tita and Blair lasted for more minutes.  We finished the dinner by asking each other about how our life has been going.

"Yes Ma, dito na nga po mag aaral si Blair. Ipapatransfer nalang po namin sya, maybe sa school din ni Nami or you want any other school Blair?" Sagot nya kay Grandma tsaka bumaling kay Blair matapos magsalita

Blair rolled her eyes, Grandma didn't notice it since she's busy eating.

"Blessie Aira you want to study here right? Saang school mo gusto?" Tita asked her again but this time her voice is somehow sound like she's threatening Blair. Her eyes  are intimidating as well or maybe it's just me who noticed it since I'm the only one who knew that Blair doesn't want to stay here?

"Yes Mom sa school nalang din po ni Nami" she faked a smile and continue eating the hotdog on stick

We're doing a little bonding on our garden. Si Manang at si Mommy ay abala sa pag iihaw ng ilang mga hotdog, while Tita Fiona is busy coping up with her Mom. Kami ni Blair ay nakaupo lang at inoobserbahan sila.