23

"Blair!!" I shouted and knock at her door as loud as i can.

It was seven in the morning.

Last night was too painful and i couldn't really analyze what the situation is. I just know that the pain is unbearable. But today as i woke up, i finally managed to look at the event in a wider perspective. And that perspective was pointing Blair as the one to blame. Nathan's at fault too but i just can't see him right now, because i know that I'm just gonna end up crying and questioning my worth. 

So I'll focus on this slut.

"Nami what's the matter" Grandma asked as she open her door

I ignore her and continue knocking. The loud noise of it is enough to wake up everyone in this house, for sure Blair is just pretending that she's asleep.

"Blair open this goddamn door!" I shouted desperately

I gritted my teeth furiously,my hands were turning red due to too much slamming.

"Blair!!" Sigaw ko ulit

Naguguluhang  nakatitig lang saki'n si Grandma.

"Apo calm dow—"

"I won't calm down unless this slut get out of this fucking room!" I cut Grandma off, i continue slamming the door. I even started kicking it in frustration

"Blair!!"

I shouted with so much anger, the veins in my face feel like its going to pop any moment.

I stop knocking as i remember that Grandma has a spare key at her room. I walk towards Grandma and enter her room without even asking. My anger was more dominant than my manners right now. She was stunt at my actions and confuse at what she has to do.

As i get the keys i walk to Blair's room immediately and open it.

I kick the door as much as i can, Blair's face was shocked and scared at the same time. You should be.

She looks frightened as i walk towards her.  Bahagyang umurong pa ito papunta sa headboard ng kanyang kama.

"How dare you!" I shouted and grip her hair

Padarag ko syang inialis sa kama at tsaka sinimulang paulanan ng mga sampal.

"Nami ano ba!" Sigaw nya habang dinedepensahan ang sarili

"Napakalandi mo!"  Sigaw ko tsaka sya sinabunutan para makatayo

Nagdidilim ang paningin kong sinampal sya tsaka muling sumugod sa kanya.

"Kelan ka pa nagsimulang  makipaglandian kay Nathan?!" I asked as i twist her arms to her back

"Kelan?!!" I was so desperate for answers, my jaw tightened as she starts to talk

My adrenaline was starting to leave my body. Leaving it with nothing but  a symphony of anger and pain. The other part was aching to know more on how they cheat on me, while the other part was burning with mad thoughts on how they managed to do that. 

"N-Nami di ko ginusto na mahulog sa k-kanya.. nangyari na lan—"

Bago pa man matapos ang sasabihin nya ay marahas ko na syang itinulak sa sahig. Malakas na kalabog ang pumailanlang sa paligid  na agad namang napawi sa pagbitaw ko ng sunod sunod na mura.

"Tanginang dahilan yan!!" Sigaw ko pabalik na parang malapit na akong mawala sa sarili

She started crying as i look at her with so much hate and pain.

Paulit ulit pa akong nagmura para lang  mabawasan ang tensyon sa loob ko.

I noticed someone at the door as i glance at her, Blair took the chance to stormed out of the room.