36- Secret Love Child????

The team slowed down to a jog, and (Name) looked through the white pieces of cloth.

"One of these... has to be the ten million... points..."

And of course, there was no ten million points.

...

And that was when the stench of burning flesh met her nose.

Fighting back a gag, (Name) wrapped the wound in darkness to keep it cool, hoping that the burn mark wouldn't be permanent.

"(Name)?! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," She answered, her words a bit strained. "But... I didn't get the ten million points."

(Name) hunched over with a long sigh. "I'm sorry, guys."

"Don't worry about it, (Name)!" Uraraka exclaimed. "With the points you did get, we managed to get third place!"

"Time's just about up! Start the countdown!"

There was the sound of a huge explosion, and Bakugou flew out from a hole in the ice, murder evident in his eyes.

"DAMN DEKU!"

(Name) glanced back at Midoriya, watching worriedly as he limped forward, his face showing how much pain he was in.

"Uraraka!"

Slowly, (Name)'s group started to float, and (Name) summoned a tentacle to propel themselves forward. They passed behind Todoroki's group, and (Name) summoned two tentacles, shooting one forward in an attempt to grab the 10 million points.

Todoroki pulled the electric-proof sheet over him, and Kaminari let off another blast of electricity.

(Name) made a fist with her uninjured hand, making a punching motion upwards, and a wall of darkness jutted up from the ground, feeding off of the shadow of Todoroki's team.

Bakugou changed position in mid air, choosing instead to go after Todoroki. (Name) grinned, letting her group touch down and instead sending a tentacle to snatch a headbands.

It crept up behind Bakugou, pulling one of them from him without him knowing, and shot back towards (Name).

"Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled, glancing rapidly between (Name), the headband, and Bakugou.

"HAAH?!?!"

"Time's up!"

Every group stopped inches away from each other, and Bakugou fell from the air onto the ground face-first.

"That's the end of the second round, the Cavalry Battle! Now, let's take a look at the top four teams!"

'Okay, third isn't too bad...' (Name) thought, jumping down onto the ground. As the adrenaline wore off, her arm throbbed even more than before and her eyesight blurred in and out.

"In first place, Team (Name)!"

'Wha...?' (Name)'s unsteady eyes managed to make out Dark Shadow as it appeared from behind Tokoyami, a white headband with the numbers '10,000,000' on it in its mouth.

"Yay..." She murmured weakly, before she sank to the floor.

"(Name)?!?! Oh my god, your arm!"

_

(Name) closed the door to the infirmary behind her, letting out a groan of exhaustion. Her right arm was covered in bandages and held stiffly beside her. She felt tired and hungry and unbelievably pissed that she had already missed 15 minutes of the lunch break.