16- Is He Okay?

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in so long! i just haven't been in my right mind for the past month, and I've been pretty stressed. I managed to pull this together at the last minute. Hope this makes up!

P.S: I am so grateful to all the people who stayed through with this book, no matter how many breaks I've taken. You guys really make my day worth it!

_

"Your indoor combat training is over."

(Name) flopped over, falling on her back and let out a tired sigh.

"Ugh. I'm never going to actively try ever again."

Uraraka slowly slid down the fake bomb, her hands still attempting to hold onto it.

"Agh! Are you okay?!" Iida worried.

"The hero team... WINS!"

(Name) stood up, making her way to Uraraka and flopping down beside her. Iida patted the brunette's back as she held a hand to her mouth.

"Nice job." The (h/c)ette said, receiving a weak thumbs up from Uraraka.

_

"Well, despite the results, the MVPs of this exercise are young (Last Name) and Iida!"

Shocked gasps come from around the room.

"Shouldn't it be one of the heroes since they're the winners?" Tsuyu, or Tsu, asked.

All Might turned towards her, raising a finger. "Valid question! Why didn't I choose any of the heroes? Who has a guess?"

The girl with the ponytail and revealing outfit raised her hand, a stern look on her face. "Sir! I can tell you why. Iida and (Last name) were the only ones to truly adapt to this role. Iida embraced the challenge, even if he seemingly was against it at first, and (Last Name) was quick to find the best solution, even under pressure."

All Might stood still, his arm still raised in the air, as everyone fell into silence.

"I'll explain. Bakugou's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge he held against Midoriya. As you pointed out earlier, launching a full scale attack indoors was a foolish move. It could've been disastrous. Similarly, Midorya's plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage he received. He rendered himself helpless. Not smart. As for Uraraka, she didn't even stop to consider how she should've entered a potential battlefield, causing herself to be caught within seconds. Her final attack was also far too reckless, given the hypothetical stakes. If she'd have treated the fake weapon as if it were real, she never would have risked using such an imprecise move."

(Name) stared at her, eyes wide. Dang, she be throwing them insults like it's nothing.

"Iida and (Last Name) were fully prepared for their opponents arrival," She continued. "They had a strategy, and never lost sight of their mission to protect the dummy weapon, even if they were foiled in the end."

(Name) glanced at Iida, seeing how he had basically started to glow. He placed a hand to his chest as a dopey smile crossed his face.

Wow, the compliments are really getting to him.

"Technically, the hero team won, yes, but they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They didn't respect the spirit of the trial."

Silence.

(Name) raised her hands and brought them together, her slow clapping breaking the quiet. It also seemed to break All Might out of his stupor, as he cleared his throat.

"Yes, well, you overlooked a few things. Young Iida could've relaxed a bit in the exercise, and Young (Last Name) could've been more serious in the beginning. But, otherwise you nailed it!" All Might said, giving the girl a thumbs up. A wheezy, sheepish laugh escaped his mouth, though, and his face looked slightly confused.

"One should always start with the basics and devote themselves wholeheartedly to learning. That's the only real way to become a top hero." The girl said, planting her hands on her hips.

Guess I'm not going to be a top hero.

_

(Name) watched from the back of her class as the building on the screen was completely coated in ice in a matter of seconds. The screen flashed to the story where the bomb was, one of the bad guys stuck to the floor, ankle high in ice.

Tail man struggled for a second, before looking towards the doorway when he heard a noise.

Crunching ice.

The sound became louder and louder, until something red and glowing appeared in the dark.

Man, it's like it's straight from a horror movie, (Name) thought as a guy half covered in ice stepped through the door. He headed straight towards the bomb, before placing a hand against it.

"The hero team... WIIIINS!"

Yeah, and I'm supposed to believe this thing isn't rigged.

The ice guy narrowed his visible eye, and the ice started to melt, steam obscuring the camera.

Everyone started to murmur, until All Might decided to yell over them. (Name) ignored all of them, only noticing that a certain, vulgar voice wasn't yelling among them. She looked to her right, noticing Bakugou a few feet away, his eyes downcast and his hands clenched.

_

(Name) stood outside next to Uraraka, stretching her arms up to the air.

"Aaaah, much better. I'd rather be doing the action then standing there and watching."

Uraraka looked at (Name) curiously. "Weren't you just saying earlier how you never wanted to do anything actie ever again?"

(Name) looked over at Uraraka. "Oof, didn't need to call me out like that..."

A whistle broke through their conversation, and (Name) and uraraka turned to look at All Might.

"THAT'S A WRAP! Super work. You really stepped up to teh plate. And we didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoriya,"

Honestly, that kids got a death wish...

"You should be proud! Excellent first day of training all around!"

At the front of the crowd, Tsu raised her hand. "It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class. Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill."

All Might's grin grew even wider, and he spread his arms out with joy as light seemed to shine off of him. "I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my alma mater! That's all for now, folks! I should go and check on young Midoriya's progress. Now, watch how a Pro exits, when he's got somewhere to be!"

All Might dashed off, a surge of wind following after him, nearly blowing everyone off their feet.

Man, that's powerful.

"Now that's a Pro!"

"Aw, I'll never be able to run that fast..."

Everyone started to talk amongst themselves, idly talking as they headed to their next class.

(Name) was just about to follow after them, when her eyes caught on Bakugou standing all alone, his eyes overshadowed.

She stopped, staring at him in curiosity and concern.

Is he okay?