20- USJ

"Today's training will be a little bit different."

Aizawa stood in the front of the class in all his usual, exhausted glory.

"You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

"Sir! What kind of training is this?"

Aizawa sighed, before thrusting an arm out, a small card labeled 'RESCUE' in his outstretched hand. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

'Rescue, huh? I don't think I've done much of that as a vigilante...' (Name) thought as she leaned back in her chair.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes," Aizawa said, before clicking a button on a remote. Four panels slid out of the wall on his right. "But keep in mind that you might not be used to them yet, and that they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

(Name) took her costume before changing quickly and heading towards the entrance.

(Name) walked outside of U.A, stretching her arms upwards. Sitting in class for that long without moving was already getting to her. 'If only they provided beds to sleep on while we listened to boring lectures instead...'

Spotting Uraraka and Midoriya a bit off, (Name) walked towards them.

"Hey, why're you wearing your P.E. clothes?" She asked as she neared them, looking at Midoriya. He gave here a sheepish smile. "You saw how bad they were after the combat training. I'm still waiting for the support company to fix them up."

A shrill whistle rang through the air, Iida's voice following it. "Gather 'round Class 1-A. Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can board the bus efficiently!"

_

(Name) looked out the window across from her, watching the terrain pass by in flashes.

"The bus' open layout ruined my boarding strategy..." Iida moped from across the aisle as he slouched over.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Mina Ashido said light-heartedly as Iida mumbled to himself.

"If we're stating the obvious, then there's something I want to say," Tsu said, before turning to Deku. "About you actually."

"About me? What is it, Asui?!" He said hurriedly.

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Oh. Yeah, right."

"That power of yours. Isn't a lot like All Mights?"

"What?! Really?! You think so, huh? I've never really thought about it like that! I guess it's kind of similar-" Deku stuttered more than usual, his eyes wide and panicked.

'Okay, then...' She thought to herself, questioning his weirder-than-usual behavior.

"Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." A red head-Kirishima- said.

(Name) stared intently at Deku as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type of quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it," Kirishima lifted up his arm, and (Name) watched as his arm hardened to jagged points. "My hardening is super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive."