18- Class Rep

"Excuse me! Are you one of All Might's students?"

(Name) rose an eyebrow as a microphone was shoved into her face, a lady with a serious expression holding it.

"Uh, yeah, I am." (Name) replied, gently moving the mic out of her face, before the lady pushed it back in her personal space.

"How's Japan's number one hero like in person? Does he teach well?"

"Oh, um... he's okay I guess... but I'm going to be late for class so... bye."

(Name) tried to leave, but a man with a camera over his shoulder blocked her.

"What's it like working so closely with All Might?"

(Name) deadpanned, before her eyes trailed over the woman's shoulder.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S ALL MIGHT!" She yelled, before running away.

"..."

"I can't believe we fell for that."

_

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams' results," Aizawa's eyes shifted towards Bakugou. "Bakugou. You're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

Bakugou jaw tightened, before he looked away. "Yeah, whatever."

"And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk yet. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your Quirk could be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"
"Right!" Midoriya answered.

Aizawa turned back to the class. "Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

'Man, do you really have to keep pulling that line like that?' (Name) sweatdropped as everyone immediately thought back to the Quirk test.

"You all need to pick a class representative."

Everyone managed to breathe a sigh of relief, before proceeding to yell their lungs out about being chosen.

"Pick me! I want to be class rep!"

"I'll take it."

"Yeah, you're going to need me."

"In my administration, girls will have to show 30 cm of thigh."

'Uh, no.'

"Silence! Everyone, please!"

Surprisingly, everyone shut up.

"The class representatives duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone could do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader." Iida announced. While raising his arm to be chosen.

"Is this really the best idea?"

"We;ve only known each other for a few days. How do we know who to trust?"

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves."

"Most people will," Iida answered. "But that means the people who receive the most votes must be truly suitable for the job. It's the best way, right sir?"

"Do what you want. Just decide before my nap's over." Aizawa mumbled, before falling over and going to sleep in his sleeping bag.

_

(Name) glanced at the votes, her eyes widening as she looked at the results.

'I actually got two votes?'

"How did I get three votes?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Bakugou slammed his hands onto the table, shooting up from his chair. "Okay, you idiots, who voted for him?!"

"Did you honestly think anyone was going to vote for you?"

Aizawa appeared behind his desk, zipping open his sleeping bag and stepping out groggily. "Alright, the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is..." He glanced at Yaoyorozu and (Name), his half-lidded eyes waiting for an answer.

"Yaoyorozu can be deputy." (Name) managed to say, looking over at the black-haired girl. Yaoyorozu sent (Name) a curious look, before walking to the head of the classroom besides Midoriya.

"R-really? This is not a mistake?"

Yaoyorozu glanced at Midoriya, before looking away with a sigh.

"This might not be so bad!"

"Yeah, I can get by with Midoriya, I guess."

"Yaoyorozu was totally on top of it when it came to our training results."

'I just hope Deku learns to get used to it,' (Name) thought, looking over at Midoriya's quivering form with concern in her eyes.