04- That Is One Ugly Jacket...

(Name) looked up at the huge building, glinting in the light at the perfect angle to hit the girls eyes straight on. Blinking, the female walked underneath the lightly tan arches, trying to get rid of the white blobs in her vision.

"What are you doing?"

(Name) looked behind her, gazing at one of the two police officers trailing after her. She sent them a small smile, waving them off.

"I just looked into the sunlight and temporarily blinded myself. No need to worry."

"I don't care."

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

You ascended the flight of stairs to the doors in front of UA, stepping into the cool interior. You let one of the police officers take the lead, guiding you through the hallways, until you stood in front of a decent sized door.

Not that I could say the same for all the doors in this building... (Name) thought to herself as the officer knocked on the door.

A faint 'Come in' could be heard, and the officer opened the door.

Inside, a desk could be seen, and in the chair behind it was a... Mouse Man? Sort of?

A scar crossed over one of his eyes, and a smile was present on his face. He raised one of his paws in greeting.

"Hello! I'm Nezu, principle of UA."

(Name) blinked for a second, before bowing in respect. "Nice to meet you."

"So," Principle Nezu started, his tail flicking back and forth. "You're The Vigilante?"

(Name) gave a nod, before huffing. "Honestly, though, I expected people to give me a better name than The Vigilante. I'm not the only one out there!"

Nezu's smile widened slightly. "Well, you are one of our most well-known vigilantes in a long time. Come to think of it, exactly how old are you?"

"...Fifteen."

The Mouse Man nodded, before looking around for something in his desk.

"Let's talk more of your enrollment to U.A," He started, pulling out a couple of papers out. Admission forms, already completely filled out in (Name)'s behalf. "I trust that you have your tracker on already?"

One of the officers gave Nezu a nod, and (Name) pulled back some of hair, revealing a small, square-shaped piece of metal behind her ear.

"Great! So, about the 'Criminal Jacket'..." Nezu started, and (Name)'s heart dropped.

Right. That dreaded piece of demons' clothing.

(Name) had tried playing around with the jacket, and it had been pretty bad. Not only was the cloth highly uncomfortable, it made her look like some hobo. Big, puffy, and tight on the arms, it seemed more like a torture device than a piece of clothing.

Maybe that's the point... (Name) thought glumly.

"...I've discussed it with the police once more. We've decided that you are not going to be wearing it."

(Name) perked up, a smile threatening to make its way to her face. "Really? Why?"

Nezu let off a small chuckle. "Well, U.A. decided that maybe it would be best to keep your identity a secret. Wouldn't want any conflicts to arise about your past, hmmm?"

"Of course." (Name) said. Even if she had no idea why her identity was a problem.

"Your class will be 1-A, your teacher the Pro Hero EraserHead. All members of the staff will be aware of your... situation as a security measure, even if the students don't. If you are not able to get a passing grade, then you will go back to jail. Understood?" Nezu said, the smile never leaving his face.