25- Deku Does Something Stupid. Again.

"I really have gotten weaker..." (Name) turned to the source of voice, seeing All Might still standing as if he had just thrown the big finale punch. "In my heyday, five of those punches would've been enough."

All Might stood straight up, pressing his right hand up to his chest in a fist. "But that was over 300 hits just now."

All Might turned, facing Hand-Man. "Well, villain. How about we hurry up and finish this?"

...

Hand-Man shook, out of anger or frustration, (Name) couldn't tell. Maybe both.

"You cheated...!" Hand-Man reached up to his neck, raking his nails across the flesh.

"Weaker? No way... We've been completely overwhelmed. How dare you do that to my Nomu. You cheated! He's not weak at all!! They... they lied to me?!" At this point, Hand-Man was scratching his neck with both hands, hunched over.

"What's wrong?" All Might called, the smoke still covering a part of him. "You're not coming? You said you'd 'clear' this or something, right? If you can take me, then bring it on!"

Hand-Man shuddered, taking a step back, his arms shaking.

"As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight." Todoroki said.

"I mean, he's the Symbol of Peace. It'll take a lot more for him to be beaten." (Name) said as well, even if something in her gut told a different story. 'All Might and Deku's attitudes scream suspicion...'

"Midoriya! We should get out of here now! Rush in and they might take you hostage or something." Kirishima called after Deku. And yet the green-head didn't budge.

"Come on, Deku! All Might can handle it." (Name) called, her voice growing quieter near the end as she took in Deku's worried gaze, watched as his eyes widened in realization of something.

"Well? What's wrong?" All Might yelled, taunting the villains.

Hand-Man tilted his head upwards, his hands moving even faster across his neck. "If only we still had a Nomu! He was taking those hits so well..."

Kurogiri drifted forward, stopping beside Hand-Man's shoulder. "Tomura Shigaraki, calm yourself. It's apparent that Nomu did manage to deal some real damage. The kids are holding back for some reason, and reinforcements from the school are bound to arrive in a few minutes. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

Hand-Man, aka Shigaraki, froze, his hands slowly falling to his sides. He was quiet for a second, before he started to mutter under his breath, taking deep breaths. "Yes... yes, yes...that's right, that's right. We can do this... the final boss is standing right there..."

(Name) slowly turned to the stairs, keeping an eye on Deku and All Might. "Come on Deku, we've got to head back to the others."

Deku didn't react in the slightest, just staring with dread at All Might and the villains.

"(Last Name)? Midoriya?" Todoroki asked, looking back at the two of them.

(Name) shook her head, giving him a shaky smile. "Sorry. I thought Deku was going to do something stupid agai-"

And that's when Deku leaped forward, his legs broken and his fist raised to punch Kurogiri.

"GODDAMNIT DEKU."

(Name) shot a tentacle in his direction, watching with growing worry as she saw Shigaraki reach a hand to Kurogiri, his hand going through a portal and appearing inches away from Deku's face.

"Get away... from ALL MIGHT!" He yelled, getting even closer and closer to Shigaraki's hand. The tentacle was still too far to grab onto Deku in time, and (Name) felt dread sink to the bottom of her stomach.

At that moment, a loud BANG! Reverberated through the building, and mere seconds later, a bullet buried itself into Shigaraki's hand. Blood poured out of the wound as he retracted his hand. (Name)'s tentacle managed to wrap itself around Deku's wrist, just stopping him from face planting with the floor.

"Sorry, everyone! We're a little late. We brought everyone we could." A familiar voice announced, and (Name) turned towards the top of the stairs, spotting Principal Nezu among the group of heroes that had arrived to save them. Iida was among them.

"President of Class 1-A, Tenya Iida, reporting for duty!!"

Shigaraki stepped back. "They're here... game over. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir-"

He was cut off as an onslaught of bullets rained down on him, managing to get a few hits before Kurogiri surrounded Shigaraki with his mist. Seconds later, a gust of powerful wind started to suck him away, towards the top of the stairs where Thirteen was.

Slowly, the two villains were being dragged across the ground towards Thirteen. Shigaraki turned to All Might, muttering a few words before he disappeared into a portal, Kurogiri following suit.