𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

"Get up

"Get up." I mumbled softly into Xavier's ear, trailing my fingers through his soft curls. Straight after racing we took a nap in the backseat of the car since it was nearly 2 am and both of us were exhausted.

"Mhm." He sighed softly against my neck, tightening his grip around my waist with his eyes still closed.

"We can't stay here forever Zay." I kissed his forehead before laying my head on top of his.

"Mhm." He placed a soft kiss on my neck before burying his face further into it.

I don't think he's even listening to a word I'm saying, "I'm pregnant."

"Mhm." He nodded his head slowly. Is he for real?

"I kissed Pietro." I bit my bottom lip to suppress my laughter when he moved his head away from my neck with a clenched jaw.

"You did what?" He sat up against the seat, glaring at me. "Jealous?" I smirked, tilting my head slightly. I should stop fucking with him but it's fun.

He then gripped my throat gently, eliciting a soft gasp from my lips as he pulled me towards his hard chest before he lowly whispered against my lips, "You're mine." His hushed tone sent shivers down my spine. His possessive gaze made me squirm in my seat.

Two words rolled of his tongue smoothly. Two words that caused my breath to hitch in my throat. Two words.

"Since when?" I breathed out, staring into his noticeably darkened blue eyes.

"You've always been mine tesoro." He salivated his pink lips, staring deeply into my eyes as his thumb rubbed the base of my throat in slow circles.

His words sent a pleasant shiver to my stomach as our hot breaths danced into the air between us. Never in my life has a man made me feel this way but Xavier has managed to do that. From his words. To his simple gestures. The list goes on.

"Not gonna take me out on a date first?" I scoffed as he moved his hand away from my throat and towards my waist instead.

"I've never been on one so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing." He shrugged, pulling me onto his lap as he splayed his legs across the car seats.

My jaw dropped slightly before a large grin appeared on my lips, "Lets fucking go then." I wriggled out of his hold so I could climb over the seats. A deep groan erupted from the back of his throat as I sat on the passenger seat, "Seriously?"

"Yes seriously now get your ass here." I pat the drivers seat, putting my seatbelt on.

"It's 2 am," He sat up, leaning over the centre console, "where the fuck are we suppose to go?" He propped his elbow onto the centre console then put a hand under his jaw, gazing over at me.