6.6

Dear Zen,
It's Az, I'm probably the last person you want to read about when you own all those amazing love stories but hi. I won't sit here and apologize for everything I did because even if I never meant you any harm I still caused it. I caused your heart to break and I was the reason that your colors were so dull. I won't sit here and say that I'll fix things because I can't. I can't fix things for you anymore because all I ever did was let you down. I wish I would've read all your letters when I originally received them, I would've tried harder to be sober if I knew that I wasn't only intoxicating myself but I was intoxicating you. Enough about me and my mistakes. I wanted to write you this so you can know that when I get out of here I won't go looking for you. I won't look for you and mess up your color theory. You deserved to be loved like the books you write about. And I know one day you're gonna be a famous author and I'll just be me. The one who couldn't figure shit out. I'll read all your love stories and even the one titled, Letters to Aziz because it'll be a self reflection time period. I love you. Maybe in another universe zen.
- love. Aziz.

I signed and dropped the letter in the mail slot. I wish I could've written about all my love for her but all I am is a phase to her amazing life story. She was always meant to be someone great. She was meant for more then just a boy who was addicted to drugs and couldn't get shit right.