Las Vegas

(tiktok reference): "Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 1 // Las Vegas //" @/horansprincess

p.s yes, i know i have two part ones on tiktok. i wasn't thinking when i wrote the captions and tiktok doesn't let me edit captions soooo you're stuck with it. bye. enjoy. love you besties

y/n's pov

This morning was a mess. Harry forgot to set his alarm and woke up an hour after he was supposed to. Then I spilled orange juice on my sweater at breakfast. Mitch and Sarah's baby didn't give them any sleep last night so that leads us to where I am right now.

We're on our way back to the hotel after walking around the Las Vegas Strip. We stopped at a couple of stores and got some snacks and souvenirs. I'm pushing the stroller, Harry is walking on my left side, Jeff, Glenn, and the band are walking behind us minus Sarah and Mitch. They're taking a well needed nap before the show.

"Darling, do you want me to push the pram (so british of you harold)?" Harry asks, as we wait for the stoplight to allow us to walk.

"Sure, babe." I reply, moving to the side so he can grab a hold of the stroller.

I can't help but fall in love with him even more as he makes faces at the little one. The smile he has as he pushes the stroller like the baby is his. The way he looks so much like a dad right now makes me want to burst into tears. I really hope he's the one.

"Y/N! Earth to Y/N!"

I snap out of my thoughts and I see Glenn snapping her fingers. "Sorry I was ju-"

"Lost in your thoughts about having a baby with Harry?" She giggles and all I can do is nod my head, still in awe of Harry. "You guys will make great babies amazing even, but right now we gotta get back inside."

"One day, baby. One day, we'll have our own." I hear Harry whisper in my ear before spinning me around and giving me a kiss.

--

T-Minus 2 hours before showtime

Backstage is crazy right now. Everyone is trying to get everything perfect for the show. Meanwhile, I'm in the dressing room looking at Harry's full on pink outfit while he gets his nails done. (insta story)

"Babe? What color should I do?"

"Ummm pink and white. I think it'll make your outfit pop out even more." (insta story kind of)

He smiled and blew me a kiss before turning back around in his seat. I head outside to hand out some tote bags and the atmosphere is feeling amazing. The energy is high, everyone's excited, and the vibes are exactly what I thought it'd be.

Roger is behind me carrying the rest of the bags I couldn't hold and a few fans come up to me. "Y/N! We're so happy you're here."

"I keep my promises, babes. Here, take one and share it amongst your friends." I hand out the rest of the bags and I walk around even more admiring all of the outfits that were worn.

Lambert surprised me with an outfit that matched Harry today. A pink sequined blazer, a white lace bra, pink wide legged trousers, and white boots. Definitely wouldn't have worn something so special without Lambert's help. The Harries have more fashion sense than me.

"Ms.Y/L/N, Harry has asked me to take you back now."

I said my goodbyes to the fans and I knew they got excited at the mention of Harry's name.

"OMG TELL HARRY I SAID HI"

"Harry's so sweet"

"I wish Harry was my boyfriend"