The Days After The MSG Shows

(No Tiktok Reference)

y/n's pov

3 Days After MSG N3 Show

So much happened in the past 3 days.

Harry and I are spending more time with each other, we're catching up on life, and enjoying each other's company. The tension between Olivia, Jeff, Harry and I have been so thick. Jeff has made it clear that he will not be letting Harry get back with me until the tour is over.

Which means Olivia and Harry have to be seen with each other in public and Harry and I need to keep it on the down low. The rest of the band found out the truth when they overheard Jeff yelling at Harry and I in the dressing room.

The whole situation has been overwhelming and stressful and as much as I love being with Harry, I've never felt so much frustration in my life.

On top of that drama, Amanda has been contacting me, Timothee contacted me for a couple days, but then it just stopped... Filming didn't start for another month and a half so I had time to collect my thoughts and plan out what I was going to say to both of them.

I really like Timothee, but Harry and I have so much history together. Timothee was a fresh start, and Harry isn't just someone I can let go of so easily.

Let's set a Pros and Cons list for each of them.

Pros for Timothee

I like him

Such a gentlemen

Co-Star

Gets along with my family

Cons for Timothee

Winking at Amelia

Shoved me when I tried telling him the truth

Stopped contacting me

I don't love him...

Pros for Harry

Handsome, sexy, good looking, great hair, etc.

I love him

He didn't cheat by choice

Cons for Harry

Olivia

Jeff

My dad

Contract

"Darling, slow down. You're thinking too much, you're going to pass out if you don't stop."

I looked away from the wall and faced Harry who was standing in front of me with a concerned look on his face and a glass of cold water in his hand.

"Thanks, H." I mumble as he hands me the glass of water. He sits down next to me and grabs me by my waist making me straddle his lap.

"What's wrong, love?" He pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear and traces circles on my cheek.

"Just stressed." I look down at my fingers and avoid eye contact with him, but knowing Harry and his need for eye contact, he puts his thumb under my chin and lifts my head up.

"Tell me, love."

"I- There's just so many thoughts going through my head. I feel bad for Timothee, I led him on and I didn't even give him a chance to talk. Olivia and Jeff are pissing me off. We can't even be seen in public and I don't know how to handle the upcoming movie. I hardly had any time to practice the script which means I have to face Timothee sooner or later. My head is just everywhere right now and I can't seem to solve any of the problems."