LA Night 3

tiktok reference: Love On Tour w/ Harry pt. 14 // LA N3 //

harry's pov

Today's the day I'm telling my mum about what really went down between Olivia and I. I wanted to tell her the day she got here so Olivia couldn't feed her anymore lies, but with the whole pregnancy announcement, moving, and finishing up tour it was too hard to find the perfect time. I was a nervous wreck. It's 5:36 in the morning and I was putting on my shoes to go for a jog.

I tucked the strings of my mask behind my ear and grabbed a hat to hide my unruly hair. I then grabbed the small duffle that Y/N had packed for the next couple of days and popped it in the back of the range. The sun was starting to come up, but the wind was still blowing. My red sweater and navy blue shorts had to suffice because I didn't have any time to change. (Insta Story).

I didn't want to wake Y/N considering she's been having a hard time sleeping. She tosses and turns most of the night and it pains me to see her so uncomfortable. The only way she'd fall asleep was if I rubbed her stomach and quietly sang Hope ur ok by Olivia Rodrigo, one of her personal favorite singers. The song was lovely as well as the melody, but the meaning behind the song was heart-wrenching and beautifully written. Props to Olivia, not everyone can write a song like that and execute it the way she did. I understand why Y/N spends hours listening to her album, she's probably listened to SOUR more than she listened to Fine Line but I don't blame her. I sometimes catch myself humming along to the songs while it plays. Y/N was the main reason Good 4 U was on the pre show playlist, nagging me until I decided to put it in.

I read in a parenting book that the first trimester tended to be the hardest on some women and that most women preferred to have their significant other around during those crucial times. I was glad tour was coming to an end, don't get me wrong I love my fans and performing, but with all the free time I'll be given, I'd be able to focus on my growing family, settle into our new house, and gain some peace without anyone trying to seduce me and force me into a contract.

Which reminds me...

Today marks my last show in LA. Which means the contract with Olivia was technically over. When this so called 'contract' was written, it was before Houston got rescheduled and I added Little Rock and Long Island. My lawyers brought this to my attention last night and they were 99% sure they could get me out of this contract today, but it also means seeing Olivia before the show and that always never ends well.

A shutter from a camera pushes me out of my thoughts. I see a man with a big camera hiding behind the bushes. What a fucking joke. Y/N and I moved in this neighborhood to avoid the paparazzi, but they pop the fuck out of nowhere like fucking whack-a-moles. I locked the car and headed for my run going in discrete streets where no one would notice.

I turned around and noticed the same paparazzi from the apartment following me in his car. I walk into a one way alley to lose him and it works. He parked his car at the end of the street and used his long lens to zoom in on me. I threw up my middle finger and continued running.

I had one destination in mind and it was a local smoothie shop not far from the apartment. Y/N and I passed by it one time and I've been meaning to take her, but we've been busy with everything going on.

"Hi, sweetheart. What can I get for you today?"  The sweet old cashier asked. I gave her a genuine smile and looked up at the giant menu. What the actual fuck. These names sound like a 5 year old named them. Jumping Juice, Berry Me In Berries, Hopeful Mango, Kale LA. Watermelon Sugar. My heart warms at the sight of my song being up on the board, shrugging it off as probably just a coincidence. I mean those were only 5 of the smoothie names out of the 1,000 listed above my head. "You look a little lost, son. Would you like some recommendations?"