Epilogue - The Dinner

THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER 2021

11:36pm

y/n's pov

"God, you're a literal dream." I say to Harry just as he reaches the black curtains that separate backstage from the pit. He picks me up and spins me around, leaving small pecks on my neck. "That tickles, babe."

"I'm so happy." He exclaims.

Love On Tour was officially done...for now. Long Island was a blast. They had the most energy tonight and even got a threewi. Getting a threewi is ltierslly a dream. Harry really didn't want to leave the stage. He had the most energy inside him even after performing the last kiwi for this year. 

He set me down on the ground, but his hands stayed put on my hips. Our eyes locked onto each other as we take in the sweet moment.

Everyone disappears because right now, in this world, it's just us. And our tiny baby in my stomach.

"H, man. That was amazing." Pauli says patting Harry on the back making us pull away from each other.

I turn around to give them some 'bro time' and I see Gem staring at me with a huge smile on her face. I shake my head at her as I approach her and her dad.

"How are you feeling?" Gem asks.

"Proud." I reply, keeping my gaze on Harry. His smile never falters and a flutter in my stomach appears. 

"That look you're giving him right now is the same look he gives you, the same look Gem uses on Michal, and the same look I used to give Anne...That gleam in your eyes, the genuine smile you have plastered on your face, and the love you have shows a lot and I'm happy Harry finally has his happy ending." Des says, loud enough for me and Gemma to hear.

My tears well up, because knowing that your significant others parents approve of you is the greatest feeling one can ever dream of. That feeling of solidity has never felt stronger until this moment. Nothing can break us apart.

"What the hell is she doing here." Gem says out loud. My eyes follow hers and I see Olivia standing in the corner of the corridor. The sweet moment slowly turned bitter.

The hallway goes silent and no one dares to say a word.

I walk up to Harry to assure him that he's okay and no one is going to hurt him. His terrified eyes soften as he sees me next to him.

"Olivia, you should leave." Jeff says, breaking the silence.

Harry and I look at each other in confusion because Jeff was so quick to defend Olivia before, but now he's ushering her out.

"Wait, I just want to apologize. I know I've hurt many people, I've caused drama and trauma and I want to apologize...I'm sorry for everything I've done. I was desperate and hurt at the time and I took it out on everyone, but especially Harry." Olivia was slowly getting closer to Harry and I didn't know what to do. I knew they had to have this conversation, but I didn't know if Harry was ready for that. I squeezed his hand twice in a way of asking if he's okay and he responded by squeezing my hand three times, a sign that he's okay.

"I think we should all get ready for dinner. Olivia and Harry need to have this talk alone without all of us hovering." I announce and everyone scatters in their own direction, but before I could walk away, I blow Harry a kiss and he does the same.

"Proud of you." My mom smiles, kissing the top of my head.

harry's pov

11:58pm

"I think it's best if we stay out here, I'm not ready to be alone in a room." I utter.

"That's totally fine." Her piercing green-blue eyes are staring into my soul and flashbacks of that night come flashing in my head. "Harry are you okay?"