LA Night 3 (cont.)

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 14 // LA N3 //

!!REMINDER!! This is just a story. Things have been altered to make the story more dramatic. I am in no way, shape, or form saying any of these things happened in real life, yes the timeline is connected to the real world, but most of these events are all made up. When I talk about Harry's past relationship and sexual relations it is all just for the book.

The next time you'll get an update from me we will have 'As It Was' already available to us.

I love you! Enjoy the chapter. Please be kind and treat people with kindness!

--

y/n's pov

Well, Harry and I fought tonight.

After I told him to get dressed for the show I ran off and cried in the bathroom stall, where Anne showed up and sat on the floor with me and rubbed my back. Anne stayed positive and talked to me about the endless possibilities of who the girl could be.I wouldn't have freaked out if Harry didn't look so suspicious at the moment. He looked like he just got caught red-handed and the way he didn't look me in the eye hurt the most.

We just now started getting our life on track and with our baby coming along, I needed him more than ever.

We didn't talk before he went on stage. I stayed behind Anne while she gave her good luck kisses to her son. When Harry came around to me he looked at me apologetically and I wanted to crumble up and die. If he didn't do anything then why did he look at me like that?

It was mid show when I decided to go next to the stage. Anne convinced me to go because she said and I quote 'My baby boy looks sad I think he needs to see his gorgeous wife next to the stage.' (Insta Story).

No one says 'No' to Anne, so I did what she said.

When Harry saw me standing below his mic stand he started smiling like a fool.

I smiled back and kept my eye rolls to myself because I knew there were people watching our every move. The last thing I wanted was for people to create more drama when we still have Olivia in the background.

After the show, Anne tried to pull me aside because she said she had something urgent to talk to me about, but before Anne and I could even go to the room the same voice from earlier called out Harry's name. Anne and I turned around so fast our necks almost snapped off.

Her hands wrapped around his neck, making his head bury into her brunette hair. His hands fell onto her waist and my heart sunk even further. I remember our eyes meeting and him awkwardly pushing her away.

I didn't even bother to watch what happened after because I ran straight into the dressing room. There's alot of running today.

My heart was physically hurting and my breaths were uneven. I grabbed onto the edge of the countertop for support and let out the tears that had been wanting to escape. I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster these past couple of months. Once it feels like everything is perfect, the drop hits and it goes downhill.

What is happening to me?

I clutched the fabric over my chest and let out sobs that definitely could be heard from the hallway.

Why do I feel like this?

I tried to even my breathe because the last thing my baby needs was for me to pass out. I looked at myself in the mirror and I look exhausted, baggy eyes, dark circles, tear stained cheeks, mascara and eyeliner running down my face.

I'm a fucking model.

I turned my head towards the door and saw Harry walking in. He kicked the door close with his foot and turned the lock knob so no one could enter.