Drama 1

tiktok reference: "Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 5 // Drama // "

yn's pov

"I'll see you girls next time. I don't know when that is, but I'll make sure to contact you." I said, packing up my suitcase. The show ended about an hour ago and we were headed to the airport so I could get on my flight to LA.

Timothee and I planned on going together, but I had to make the detour to St. Louis and he had important things to do so he couldn't exactly join me. Timothee being the sweet guy he is, re-booked my flight and arranged a place for me to stay when I got to LA.

"Just make sure to let us know how your audition goes and don't forget to update us on your life. We're gonna miss the heck out of you. You're the only company we like having, the other one giggles too much." Sarah says, mumbling the last part only for Elin, Ny Oh, and I to hear. We all chuckle and the bus comes to a full stop.

"Looks like I've got to go." I sigh, pulling my suitcase off my bunk and putting on my shoes. I was the last one to leave the bunk area and I saw everyone lined up ready to say their goodbyes.

First was the girls and I laughed, "Ladies, we've said our goodbyes already." They all shrug and pull me into a girls group hug minus Olivia.

Next was Niji. "Gonna miss you, girl. You were the life of the party."

"Thanks, Niji, but no one compares to you." I wink, standing up on my tippy toes and giving his tall figure a hug.

Next was Pauli. "My comedian girl is leaving." He says, as he fake cries and wipes off a fake tear.

"Don't give any of my jokes away. You know we're the only ones who are actually funny on this bus." I say, trying to hold a serious face, but failing as everyone gasps and shake their heads.

Then, it was Jeff. "Thank you for everything Y/N."

I don't say anything back, instead I just nod my head and he pulls me into a quick short hug.

Next was Olivia. "It was nice seeing you again." She says, with a smile on her face.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "Hopefully this will be the last." She moves forward trying to get up in my face, but Harry pulls her back by her waist and my heart sinks.

"It's obvious that we'll all miss having you around. I wish you the best of luck on that audition with Timothee. No doubt you'll get it, you were born to be a movie star. I'll miss you the most." Harry says, looking right into my eyes as he gave his tiny speech. I reach my hands over his shoulders and pull him into a tight hug. My face scrunched up in his neck and his tangled in my hair. I inhale his strong scent and I can't help but shed a few tears. This was the man I used to love.

"I'll love you always, special girl." He quietly whispers, pulling away from the hug.

I wiped my tears away and took one last look at everyone. I quietly walked through the sliding doors of the airport and made my way towards the check in kiosk. I glanced outside and watched as the tour bus drove away with the people I love on it. This time Harry wasn't running after me or waiting for me to turn around. This time I'm on my own.

Single and Free.

--

The plane ride went smoothly, it was only a couple hours so I finally got some sleep. I woke up as the plane was landing and checked the time, it was only around 7am and I was exhausted. I've switched time zones multiple times in the past 2 weeks and I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in a while.

The audition was in a week and I wasn't prepared at all. Timothee said he would be landing later on in the day and that he'd help me prepare, but the nerves were just bunching up and getting to me.

I took an uber to the address Timothee sent me and it was a beautiful 2 story house. I tipped the uber, grabbed my suitcase, and walked up the steps. I rang the bell and waited for someone to let me in. Timothee said his assistant would be inside and that I wouldn't need to worry about being stuck on the streets.

"Hello, you must be Y/N." A girl probably in her late 20's says as she opens the door.

"Hi, hello. I am and you must be Timothee's assistant? Sorry, he didn't really tell me your name."

"I'm Amanda, come in." She smiled sweetly.

I walked in and the whole house took me by surprise. Timothee didn't specify if this was his house or a rental, but the house was so put together and breathtaking. The white walls that surrounded the house filled with the darker colored decor tied the whole house together. As I walked further into the house the more it felt like a dream.

The marbled kitchen counter and the black cabinets with their brass handles matched so well and it described a lot about the owner.

"Amanda, is this Timothee's house?" I questioned.

"Yes ma'am, this is his part time house where he stays whenever he's filming something in LA or near the area."

"This makes a lot of sense, the house just screams Timothee. Dark and mysterious, yet charming and bright on the outside." I explained, brushing the marbled countertop with my fingertips.

"I agree, ma'am. Mr.Chalamet has great style."

"No need to call me ma'am, Amanda. Too professional for me." I laughed.

"Yes ma'am, I mean Y/N."

I gave her a quick smile and continued to walk into the living room and admired the pictures and awards on the bookshelves. So many big awards were displayed and it felt so inspiring.

*Buzz*

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket and I picked it up to see a message from my sister. I swiped on the notification and it brought me to our messages where she had sent me a link to a video.

The video was of Harry and Olivia in Philly getting some drinks at a shop. (insta story). He was wearing a pink hoodie which probably belonged to Olivia, black shorts, and a fanny pack rested on his shoulders. You could barely see his face, but you can make out his features so easily.

I took a few steps backwards until my ankles hit the couch and I slowly sat down. My elbows were propped up on my knees and I just wanted to cry. My face fell into my palms and my phone had dropped down to the carpet making a small thud.

I felt the couch dip next to me and an arm wrapping around me. I sobbed harder as I kept replaying the video in my head.

"It's going to be okay, Y/N. You don't need Harry, you're auditioning for one of the biggest movie roles possible and once you get the part, you'll be bigger than both of them. You'll be living your dream. There's no space for crying about a cheating douchebag."

I laid my head on her shoulder and let out a couple more tears. She was right, I've dreamt about being an actor for so long now and I'm finally getting a chance to live it. I won't let Harry mess this up for me.

"Thank you, Amanda. You don't know how much this means to me." I gave her a warm smile and leaned in for a hug which she gladly took. I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna go all in and no one will stop me.