MSG Night 3

TW: Rape//Sexual Assault

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Hary pt. 8 // MSG Night 3 //

(I recently had this as MSG Night 2, but it is in fact Night 3. I got confused with the dates. Sorry xoxo)

harry's pov

I woke up earlier than Olivia and headed to the bathroom so I could touch up my makeup. Y/N packed some foundation and concealer for me and taught me how to apply each one.

We stayed in a hotel last night because I didn't want Olivia in the apartment, she'd just throw a tempter tantrum about how much stuff Y/N and I had, but before we went to the hotel we made a quick stop at the apartment so I could grab my suitcase that was filled with clean clothes that Y/N had washed yesterday.

After Olivia woke up, we spent the whole morning arguing with each other about how I was going to be meeting Y/N before tonight's show.

It's been an hour of shouting and Olivia still hasn't dropped the subject.

"I just don't understand why you need to talk to her..." She throws her hands in the air waving them at me. "Didn't you talk to her enough last night? You apparently spent the whole day with her playing house and acting like you guys were still together."

Her words were frustrating me because part of me knew that some of them were true. The moment right after Timothee left, to the moment we arrived at the venue, it felt normal - it felt good.

After Y/N did my hair and makeup I helped her pick out an outfit, while she was changing I made some food for the both of us, and then she helped me laundry my clothes.

We enjoyed each other's company, we didn't fight or argue, we just basked in each other's presence. The thought of it being one of our last times in the apartment together made my heart sink.

What if she just wanted one last moment with me?

What if yesterday was the ultimate test of whether she wanted to stay or not?

What if her love for me was truly gone?

"Harry! Fucking stop thinking of her. Did you even hear me?" Olivia yelled, snapping her fingers in front of my face. I jumped from the sudden movement and shook my head. "God, you're unbelievable right now. I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning the mess you made and this is how you repay me? You're a dick, Harry Styles." She made her way towards the bed and began throwing the pillows onto the floor, she then grabbed my suitcase and started throwing out the freshly folded clothes. "You can clean your own shit, Styles."

'No one asked you to clean it.' I said in my head.

She opened the zipper that led to another compartment in my suitcase and my eyes went wide. "Liv, stop." I knelt down onto the floor with her and tried reaching for her hand, but she pulled away and continued grabbing the toiletries and tossing them out.

She reached in further and grabbed the squared box, the one thing I didn't want her to see. I was in so much shock that my head started to spin. She opened it up and my heart skipped a beat.

"Harry...What is this?" She wondered, taking the ring out of the box and I just wanted to yell at her to put it back, but my mind was in so much shock. "Harry, is this for me?"

I froze. I didn't expect her to think it was hers considering we aren't even public yet. Why on Earth would she think that? I grabbed the ring from her and placed it back in the box. I gathered all my stuff and tried putting them back into their correct place. I felt Olivia harshly grab my shoulders and I snapped "No, it's not for you, okay? It's for Y/N - Well it was, before you messed things up for me. Leave me the fuck alone."