Sacramento

tiktok reference: Love On Tour w/ Harry pt. 11 //Sacramento//

ahhhh it's my show!! take me back please!!

harry's pov

Surprisingly the past couple of days have been Olivia free, thank god for that. After Y/N had made the call about her decision to Max, we thought we'd be getting endless amounts of calls and texts from Olivia, but we received nothing. Y/N's been optimistic about it, but I'm slightly afraid that Olivia's going to turn up out of nowhere and cause chaos. I can't have Olivia near Y/N and our unborn child, Olivia proved that when she willingly harassed me.

Y/N's fans were understanding of her pulling out of the movie, but also a little confused. They'd understand soon enough. Last week was definitely a rollercoaster, but Y/N and I are enjoying our time with each other.

Currently we are in Sacramento, California for my show at the Golden 1 Center. Mitch had asked if I wanted to play golf and I felt like it would be a good distraction. Sarah had begged Y/N to tag along and I'm glad she did because I knew if I asked Y/N she would ignore me and stay in bed. Her hormones have definitely changed, but I don't love her any less.

No one has figured out we were pregnant, right now only 5 people knew about our bundle of joy; Y/N's parents, her doctor, and us and this weekend that was about to change. When Y/N slipped up and exposed the secret that my family was flying in, I was beyond happy. Of course when she realized she just ruined the surprise she had a full on meltdown, even called my mum and apologized for an hour straight. 'I'm sorry' and 'It's alright, hun" were exchanged numerous times between Y/N and my mum. Mum was a little confused as to why she was so upset about it, but we brushed it off as quickly as we could. We knew my mum would get suspicious so we figured out a plan to tell her on the day she flew in, which gave us approximately 4 and a half days to prepare.

"I really wished you hadn't of begged me to come." Y/N complained to Sarah. Sarah just laughed it off and continued to put her little baby in the pram. I watched Y/N cross her arms as she watched Mitch and I unload the car with our golf equipment (Insta Story). Her brows were furrowed while her lips displayed a pout. The sun beaming straight down on her like she was an angel, in a way she was an angel, my only angel. "Quit staring, it's rude." She huffed before walking away and into the golf cart.

"What's up with her?" Mitch's eyes followed Y/N with confusion written all over his face, but I just shrugged in response.

Sarah looked at me with a knowing grin and I knew I was fucked. I awkwardly avoided her gaze and grabbed my golf clubs in which I slung over my left shoulder, but before I could get far I felt her palm on my arm. "I won't tell anyone." Sarah whispered, before pushing the pram and following Mitch to the first hole.

"Hi, my love." I greeted Y/N as I sat down in the driver's seat of the golf cart. I scanned her face and watched her roll her eyes in annoyance. "Grumpy girl. I love you for coming." I kissed her left cheek and watched it become rosy, a small smile was plastered on her face and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Can you hurry? Mitch and Sarah are already at the first hole." She pointed out into the distance where we saw Mitch throwing his little baby in the air while Sarah's smile faded with each toss as Mitch tossed him higher and higher.

"I can't wait to do that to our baby girl." I smiled, but kept my gaze on my best friends and their little boy. When I heard Y/N let out a shaky breath I turned towards her and saw her face become tense and pale. "My love? Are you alright?" She jumped in her seat like she had forgotten I was there and she slowly nodded her head. "I'm alright, H. Just need some water."

"I can go get you o-"

"No, I'll just go with Sarah so you can play some golf with Mitch."

I hesitantly nodded my head and turned on the golf cart. I kept one arm behind Y/N as I backed out of the small spot and towards the small road leading to the first hole. Once we arrived at the first hole, Y/N jumped out the cart and nodded at Mitch before telling Sarah that they should go to the mini cafe. Sarah sighed in relief and grabbed her son out of Mitch's arms. "Oh, thank fuck. Mitch was about to kill our son any minute now." Sarah scolded Mitch and was about to put her little baby in the pram when Y/N reached out her hands instead. Sarah gave Y/N her baby and I swear I could have melted from how cute Y/N looked with a baby in her arms, but when Y/N started rocking back and forth the little man started wailing.