St. Louis

!! DOUBLE UPDATE. MAKE SURE TO READ "THE DAYS AFTER THE BREAK UP 3" BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER !!

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 4 // St. Louis / /"

y/n's pov

I've been tossing and turning the whole night, I went to bed earlier than everyone because I didn't feel like socializing, and Olivia was getting on my nerves. She kept giggling at every single thing Harry said or did and it made me want to rip my ears out.

I kept getting sympathetic looks from everyone, and I just wanted to disappear and not come back.

Harry and I still haven't talked and I'm not complaining, he's so caught up in Olivia he doesn't even realize how much pain he put me through.

It's currently 5:43am and I've been awake for 3 hours. I decided to go for an early walk so I threw on some leggings and a sweater and walked out. I would have invited the girls, but they were all sleeping and they have a show to play today so their sleep is well needed.

I googled a coffee shop that was open and decided to spend my morning there. After a 20 minute walk I spotted the tiny little coffee shop at the corner of the street.

I walked in and the aroma of fresh pastries and coffee instantly hit me. There was a lovely old couple sitting in the corner and they were smiling like they were the only two people in the world. I couldn't help, but feel a little envious of them.

"Hi! What can I get for ya?" The barista asked.

I looked at the pastries display window and pointed out a couple of things to bring back to everyone because one I wasn't selfish and two I knew when I got back they would either be asleep or barely awake.

"I'll also take a cafe latte." I smiled politely, as she punched in the rest of my order and wrapped up the other goodies.

"Here you go." She smiled cheerfully as she handed me the box of pastries and my coffee.

I sat down at a booth near the window and admired my surroundings. My back was towards the door and I was facing the old couple. I traced the top of the mug in endless circles as my eyes wandered around. The coffee shop had a rustic look to it and it felt homey. The clock on my phone said 6:27am and I sighed. I knew I had to get back, but the coffee shop was begging me to stay.

I took my time sipping my coffee, when I heard the barista let out a gasp. Making the old couple and I turn around to look at her. She was looking at the door with a big smile on her face so I maneuvered my head towards the door and saw Harry standing there alone.

I whipped my head so fast, I felt like I got whiplash. I grabbed the white cup that had the rest of my coffee and I sipped it as fast as I could. I tucked my head down and flicked my hair to cover the side of my face, hoping he wouldn't see me.

I hear his faint British accent as he orders a black coffee and a banana nut muffin. He doesn't like muffins that have nuts in them? It must be for Olivia I murmur to myself.

"Ya trying to hide?"

Fuck, I've been caught.

I look up and see him towering over the table with a smirk on his face. He takes a seat in front of me and places his stuff down. I don't say anything and focus on my half empty coffee cup.

He slides over the muffin and I look at him confused.

"I saw that you didn't have one and I know how much you love them so I got you one." He smiles, pushing the muffin closer to me.

"You didn't have to, but thanks." I huff, taking a pinch of the muffin and putting it in my mouth.

"Such a cute couple. You guys are adorable. Hank, here never surprises me anymore." The old lady says and her husband shakes his head in disbelief.

I was about to deny everything when Harry beat me to it. "Thank you so much. I'd do anything for this girl."

The old couple smiles and gives us their blessing before walking away. I scoff at Harry who once again has a smirk on his face. I just wanna smack it off so bad. He's so annoying.

"That was unnecessary."

"Oh please, why would I break their hearts and tell them we aren't together."

"You have a thing for breaking hearts." I spat with pure hatred laced in my voice.

Silence is all I hear from him and it's my turn to smirk. I take a sip of my coffee and I scrunch my face as the cold liquid goes down my throat. Thanks alot Harry, now my coffee is cold.

"You left pretty early." He says, changing the subject.

"Couldn't sleep." I bluntly responded. I didn't feel like making small talk with him, I came here to avoid him yet he decided to follow me. "How did you know I was here?"

"I saw it on twitter. I'm guessing the barista posted it. I just wanted to talk to you because this is probably the only time I get alone with you before you leave."

I roll my eyes as he finishes his last sentence, "Harry, I came here to get away from you. I didn't come here so you could follow me. We're not together anymore, you can't just follow me when you feel like it."

"Please, I just want to explain. I love you, not Olivia."

"It's too late, Harry." I say, taking a final sip and gathering my stuff. "We should go, everyone will be up soon."

He sighs and finishes his coffee, but I don't wait for him to finish. Instead I get up and walk out the door, not daring to look back.

--

I laughed at Harry's outfit for tonight and Lambert did not look amused. His all orange outfit reminded me of a pumpkin patch and Lambert flipped me off. (insta story).

"You know I love the outfit, Lambert. I'm only making jokes." I laugh as he rolls his eyes and mumbles a thanks.

"The band is about to go on and there's no way for you to get to the front of the stage unless you go with them and jump down so I suggest you go so you can come up with some great content." I hear Jeff suggest from behind me.

I make eye contact with Lambert and I roll my eyes before nodding and walking out to Elin.

"Guess I'm making an appearance today." I laugh.

"I say you take over for Harry."

The band walks on stage and I follow from behind. The screams get louder as I make my way towards the round and I wave towards the fans. I look around the arena and it's packed with people. I see Jeff standing with Olivia in the VIP section and realization hits me. He didn't want me in the vip section because he knew Olivia and I would've just caused a scene. (insta story).

I make my way to the other side of the catwalk and jump down. Saying hi to the fans and taking a couple of pictures.

I saw a fan's sign that said "Justice for TBSL" and I couldn't help but laugh because Mitch had told Sarah that Harry didn't want to sing TBSL because of how much the song became his reality. (insta story).

The lights turned off and the intro started. Let's get this show over with.

Harry's a stalker and Jeff's getting on my nerves 😪