The Days After Harryween - 1

no tiktok reference

y/n's pov

THE 2ND OF NOVEMBER

Well — the first thing I did this morning wasn't talk to Timothee like I hoped, instead I was talking shit to the toilet as I threw up a whole lot more. I sat on my knees with a few tears streaming down my face, extremely frustrated and angry.

I fell asleep for about 2 hours last night, but woke up to Harry's loud snoring. No matter how hard I tried to sleep, I couldn't. My thoughts kept coming back to me, as soon as I pushed away a thought and closed my eyes another one would pop out of nowhere. I tossed and turned in the bed, I even went to the kitchen to make some tea, but that didn't help.

My thoughts were filled with a couple things;

This possibility of being pregnant.

Will Harry even want the baby?

How will my family react? Because I know that my dad isn't Harry's biggest fan at the moment...

How would the baby look? Would it be a girl? Would it look more like Harry or me? Will it have Harry's curls? Will it have my eyes?

After painting a picture of how I thought this baby, if I was pregnant, would look I started thinking about the movie.

The movie that I thought would jumpstart my career is now at stake.

I'm just a failure. We haven't even began filming and I already failed.

What if I fail the baby? What if I'm not a good mom?

All of those thoughts ended up with me bawling my eyes out on the sofa with a blanket. Harry rushed in when he heard my sobs, swooped me up, and carried me to bed. I refused to talk to him about the situations I—I mean we were in because I wasn't ready.

I didn't want him to know about the pregnancy until I took the tests and got my mind in the right mindset. I didn't want his first pregnancy announcement to be sad because I knew if I told him last night he'd end up worrying more about me then actually getting to enjoy the news. I needed to find the right time where we were both stable, mostly speaking about myself, but fuck off.

And if Harry found out the news about Olivia and her way of sabotaging me, he'd be absolutely livid. I just know things wouldn't end well, I don't want him to stress about it while he's on tour. He's already exhausted from doing so many shows and I didn't want to add any more stress or pressure on him.

"Darling, you're throwing up again?" Harry came in through the door with his messy hair and sat down next to me. "We should bring you to the doctors."

"N-no. I'm alright, it's probably just a bug. I'm fine, H." I pushed myself off the floor, stood up in front of the mirror and examined myself. A walking zombie, possibly pregnant, but who knows.

"If you say so, darling."

I continued to brush my teeth, comb my hair, and apply some make up on my face to cover up any imperfections I had.

"Babe, the band is already in Milwaukee for the show tomorrow, so I need to head over to Jeff's to book our plane tickets-"

"Umm, H. You know I'd love to go, but I don't think I'm in the best condition to be going anywhere right now." Partially true, but I needed my own time to figure out this whole mess.

A hint of disappointment was written on his face, but was soon covered up with a worried smile.

"I guess you're right, but I just thought it'd be better if I was right by your side in case anything were to happen to you. I don't want you to be alone while you're throwing up. Your parents are going to be out of town until Friday. Who's going to take care of you?"