Nashville

TW: Panic Attack

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 6 // Chicago-Nashville //

y/n's pov

Day Before The Nashville Show

Well...Tonight's date night

The movie had just ended and we were both sitting in silence just admiring each other's presence. I was sat on his lap with my head on his shoulder while my right arm was snaked around his neck playing with his soft curls. He traced small circles on the back of my hand. The small gesture made me feel so safe and secure.

"Y/N?" Timothee whispered, stopping his tracing movements making me look up at him.

"Mhm?"

"I know you just got out of a relationship, but these past few weeks it felt like we were put in this situation for a reason. I really like you and you totally don't have to say 'yes', but would you like to go out on a date tomorrow?" He asked, not once breaking our eye contact.

"I'd love to, Timothee." I smiled, giving him a small peck to ease his nerves.

Amanda and I spent the whole day planning out what to wear. I had very limited choices because most of my clothes were still at Harry and I's apartment all the way back in New York. We looked throughout Amanda's closet and found a perfect white bodycon dress that showed my curves without revealing too much skin.

It was currently 3pm and the date was set for 6pm. I took a shower so I could freshen up a bit while Amanda figured out my jewelry and make up situation.

"Y/N! Y/N! OH MY GOD. OPEN THE DOOR." I heard Amanda yell from outside of the bathroom door. I finished rinsing off the conditioner and placed a towel on my head and body. I opened the door and saw Timothee on the phone with a very excited Amanda standing next to him. I looked at them both confused and Timothee put the phone on speaker.

"Yeah, Y/N's right here." Timothee smiled.

"Perfect. Hey, Y/N. This is Claire from the audition. I'm sorry for interrupting your shower, but i just wanted to let you know that you and Timothee got the role of Daisy and Dylan. We all loved your performance and we showed the video clip to some of the production team and they wanted you on the movie asap." She explained. My mouth was wide open from all the shock and I tried my hardest not to scream. "We'll be releasing a statement soon so be on the lookout for that. We'll also send you both the shooting schedule because we want to start as soon as possible. Congratulations to you both. We're all excited for you to embark on this journey with us."

"Oh my god. This isn't happening, what the heck. Thank you so much, Claire. You don't know how excited I am for this opportunity."

"You're welcome, dear. You are truly talented."

"Thank you, Claire. We'll see you soon." I replied, with tears in my eyes.

"See you both. Goodbye."

"Bye, Claire."

Timothee hung up the phone and I screamed with so much joy. Everything felt so surreal, it's crazy. I was freaking out about the whole thing and I totally forgot that I was still in my towel, soaking wet. So when I tried to pull Timothee and Amanda into a hug, they backed up from me.

"We love you and we're happy for you, but I don't want to ruin my outfit." Amanda smiled, blowing me a kiss.

"Shoot, let me go get changed so we can celebrate." I replied, rushing back into the bathroom and changing into the dress that Amanda and I chose.