Denver

(tiktok reference): "Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 2 // Denver //"

y/n's pov

Tonight's outfit reminded me a lot of Miranda Sings, the striped shirt, red trousers, and suspenders. Harry had no clue on who she was so I had to educate him and he was slightly impressed, but also a little concerned. (insta story)

I told him the only thing he was missing was the huge amount of lipstick and he said "Why don't you put it on and I just makeout with you instead."

This man has been off the radar today ever since our little rendezvous in the dressing room last night. He's been really handsy today, touching me whenever he can even when he shouldn't be.

Right now we're currently in the tour bus watching Wizards Of Oz, no doubt my favorite movie/musical. When I was little I would beg my mom to make me a Dorothy outfit and she never failed to do so until I grew up and started liking other characters.

I also played Dorothy my junior year of high school. One of the best experiences I've ever had during high school, besides graduating and leaving everyone. High school was never my favorite. I always waited for the time to go by and I'd rush out of there the moment I was allowed too. I didn't have many friends and some of the friends I did have were all fake.

One of them hooked up with my then boyfriend and when I found out they all laughed at me. Elijah, was a jerk who hooked up with my bestfriend because I wouldn't "give" it to him. So I dumped him, we only ever dated for 2 months and that was right before graduation. Was I heartbroken? Yeah kind of, but I found Harry and Harry's a wayyyyyyy better looking guy than my ex.

"I want to wear the red shoes." Harry mumbles, snapping me out of my thoughts. His head was laying on my neck, his soft curly hair brushing against my cheek, and his feet tangled with mine.

"I bet you'd look amazing in them." I replied, not taking my eyes off the movie.

He immediately shot up from his spot and ran to grab his phone and said, "I'll be right back, darling. I have an idea." He runs off before I could even reply back to him and I shrug continuing to watch the movie.

--

"Babe, can you just stay here with me? I don't want what happened last time to happen again. These girls can be cruel and I don't want you to leave my side." Harry begs.

I told him about my plan to hand out pit tickets to some fans, but instead I'm getting a lecture on why I shouldn't go.

"H, I have Steve and Roger now (y'all see what I did there? lol okay bye). I think I'll be fine and I won't take long, I'll come see you right when I'm done."

"30 minutes, babe. 30 minutes, I'll see you after okay?." He gives me a quick peck and I nod my head before turning to Steve and Roger.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I ask, grabbing the envelope filled with wristbands and heading towards the doors.

We headed over to the higher sections and placed wristbands in random seats trying to spread them out as possible. Roger had the great idea of saving 5 wristbands and having the fans find me. Which I was skeptical about because if Harry found out then he would be livid, but I wanted to give back to the fans who have supported Harry and I's relationship. (insta story)

"Hi, Y/N. Thank you so much for doing this. We love you so much."

"Hi guys. Of course, I love you guys so much." I smile, handing them the wristbands to Watermelon pit. "Just follow us and we'll escort you to the pit".

We took them to pit, took a couple pictures and said our goodbyes. We headed back to Harry and waited for the show to start.

Harry and I were sitting on the couch just enjoying each other's company when he got a call. I usually don't mind him answering calls, but I looked at him and he looked nervous.

"What's up, H?"

He looks at me with frantic eyes and shakes his head "Nothing, babe. I'm just going to take this call outside."

I looked at him confused, but just shrugged my shoulders. Surely, it's nothing. I trust Harry. I trust Harry a lot.

He walked out the door and my gut told me to eavesdrop, but I know that's something I shouldn't do. But I mean, it wouldn't hurt...right?

I tiptoed to the door and listened to the muffled voice of my boyfriend.

"No, you can't come, yet. Y/N's here. Just wait a little longer. Yeah yeah alright. I have to go before she suspects anything."

My heart dropped.

It couldn't be. There's no way.

The love of my life wouldn't do this to me.

I trust him. Maybe he's working on a surprise and doesn't want me to know about it yet?

I felt him tug on the handle and I immediately sat back down on the couch, acting like my heart wasn't in pieces and I was alright.

"Hi, darling." He says, taking a seat next to me and putting me on his lap.

Part of me wants to yell at him. Confront him, but part of me melts into his arms. Hating myself for giving in.

"Hi." I whisper back, keeping my head low.

"What's wrong?"

But before I can answer the door opens and Jeff comes in with a big bright smile announcing that Harry had to be on in 10.

I jump up from Harry's lap and grab my lanyard. I feel Harry put his palm on my waist and I walk faster. I made it to where Harry and I usually say our goodbyes and our 'I love yous' but tonight I just walked straight to the pit.

Put on your best smile, Y/N. Don't let anyone suspect a thing from you.

I ignored Harry throughout the rest of the night. After Kiwi ended, I didn't wait for Harry to get off stage. I rushed to the tour bus and did my night routine before heading to sleep.

About 20 minutes later, I felt the bed dip meaning Harry was also in bed.

"Babe? Are you sleeping?"

I felt him trying to wake me up, but I didn't budge.

"Please wake up. We never sleep in bad moods. We always talk about it. Come on."

He moved my hair aside and kissed my ear, then my cheek. I wanted to break down crying right then and there, but I had to keep my facade.

"Darling?"

I can hear the hurt in his voice, but he's not allowed to feel this way. He's doing this on his own, he hurt my feelings and he knows that he did something, he just doesn't know that I know.

He finally gives up and falls asleep on his side of the bed.

While I silently cry and pray Harry isn't cheating.

--

Ouch, imagine putting all your faith and trust into Harry and him breaking your heart :/