MSG Night 1

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 7 // MSG Night 1 //

y/n's pov

Day Before MSG Night 1

"Are you ready to go?" Timothee asked while grabbing the rest of Amanda and I's luggage.

"I think so...Amanda where are you?"

"I'm grabbing my purse, I'll be right down." She yelled from upstairs.

I shrugged my shoulders and followed Timothee out of the door. We were all heading to New York to do some fittings/measurements for the movie and I couldn't be more excited.

Timothee and I's date went really well. We discussed a lot about ourselves and we found out that we had a lot of things in common. For example, we both have an older sister, we both had a youtube phase, and we were both born in New York. We talked about the movies he's been in and how his experience went. He also offered up some good tips for our upcoming movie together. Timothee and I were beyond excited to work together. It felt like a dream come true.

We arrived at the airport about an hour later than we were supposed to because of traffic and we were all rushing to get through security. Our flight would be boarding in 35 minutes and we were still in line for priority check in. There were probably 15 people in front us with only 2 employees working and we were unsure if we would even make our flight.

"Alright, we have 10 minutes to find our gate. Let's go."

With our luck our gate ended up being the very last one in the airport. We rushed towards the gate and avoided hitting people with our carry ons. I checked my apple watch and saw that I had a message from Harry.

I couldn't make out what it said so I ignored it and decided to answer it on the plane.

"Tickets please." The flight attendant said as we arrived at the gate. We scanned our tickets and headed to our seats in first class.

"So, when we land you guys have to go straight to your fittings. It won't take long, they just need your measurements so they can fix up all of your costumes for the movie." Amanda explained as we waited for the plane to take off. "After that, I don't know what you guys want to do, we can grab food or we can rest. Also, should I book a hotel or are we planning on crashing at Timothee's?"

"Uhh... I was actually planning on staying at Harry and I's apartment" I replied as I turned towards Timothee "I want to pack my stuff up and just spend one more night. You know, just to say goodbye to that place. I haven't been back in a while and I miss it."

"No need to explain, doll. I understand, go ahead and if it gets too much you can always call me and I'll pick you up or call you an uber." Timothee said, kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand.

Amanda nodded her head and got comfortable in her seat. I lightly squeezed Timothee's hand and turned my head towards him. I gave him a smile in which he returned. After the safety speech, the plane finally took off, and I closed my eyes for a bit until I remembered I had a text message from Harry.

When I was soon allowed to go on my phone I unlocked it and went straight to Harry's message.

Harry: Congrats on the role! Knew you'd kill it.

Harry: I was wondering if you were going to be able to come to my MSG show?

Harry: It's tomorrow, in case you forgot.

Harry: You sort of promised me...you know

Harry: Totally understand if you can't come. I know you're busy with the movie and your new boyfriend LOL (do you guys think harry uses abbreviations?)