The Days After Harryween - 2

no tiktok reference

y/n's pov

THE 3RD OF NOVEMBER

I internally groaned when I felt Harry's side of the bed completely empty, he had left in the middle of the night, but of course didn't leave me without giving me any kisses. I rose from the bed and rubbed my eyes with the heel of my palm. A pink note laid on my nightstand with Harry's messy handwriting.

Hi, baby girl.

Drink lots of water, I bought you those flavoring packets that you like along with some medicine to help your stomach.

I'll see you in a couple days, won't be back until Friday or Saturday, have some stuff to do, but I'll call you every night.

Be strong for me, keep your head up, and keep my spot warm.

P.s The flavoring packet is pink lemonade, your favorite xoxo.

All of my love, H.

This boy knows the way to my heart. Always so caring and thoughtful, Anne surely did raise him and Gemma very well. I wished to be like Anne and my mom combined when I become a mother, they're the epitome of perfect mothers.

I got up from the bed and sauntered towards the bathroom. The only plans I had today was to take a stupid pregnancy test. The huge problem was, how was I gonna get it? I obviously can't pop over to the nearest store and grab myself a pregnancy test without getting papped. New York paparazzi are crazier than ever. Harry finding out about the baby through the paparazzi will be my biggest nightmare.

After I finished doing my business in the bathroom, I headed over to the kitchen where I saw a bouquet of blush and lavender peonies laying on the counter surrounded by many packets of flavored powder. A little note dangled from the peonies and saw Harry's handwriting once again.

Just a little something for my girl.

Missing you so so much.

P.s Don't forget about me xoxo.

Written with even more love, H.

I sat on the couch with my breakfast while reruns of Friends played on the TV. My mind wasn't in the mood to watch television at the moment, but I thought it would be a good distraction from everything going on. I was surprised I wasn't freaking out about Olivia and Max pulling me out of the movie, if I wasn't meant to be in the movie then I wasn't. I was so tired of the stress and the fighting, that maybe this movie really was meant to be just a wake up call, nothing more. Acting is something I want to do and most times it doesn't always end up being how you want it to be and I was fine with that. Letting go of this movie was much easier than letting go of Harry. If this movie slips out of my grasp then I'll just get up and try again later on, but for now it's time for me to focus on my relationship with Harry and possibly this new baby.

But now it's back to my other problem.

Who's going to get me this damn test?

My parents are out of town. Sarah and the girls are obviously in Milwaukee. I couldn't ask Timothee because paps are gonna follow him as well.

Wait...

Amanda!

God, I haven't spoken to Amanda in so long, but it was worth a try.