Baking Up Trouble

Suggested by DSanchez876. Thanks!
_________________________________________

At the end of the school day, Y/n is seen putting his stuff away in his locker with Charlie nearby. He then closes his locker and walks up to Charlie who had just finished putting her stuff away as well.

"Ready?" he asks his friend who nods.

"Yep!" Charlie says. "Let's go home!"

Y/n nods at Charlie and they begin to make their way through the hall and to the exit. However, Charlie stopped when she noticed a few people at a table saying something about a... bake sale?

"Y/n?" the Demoness turns to her Human friend.

"Yes?" Y/n questioned as he stopped walking as well.

"What's a bake sale?" Charlie asked.

"Well, it's just something people do. They make sweets and then sell them for either a fundraiser or charity," Y/n informs the Demom princess. "I kinda think it's stupid, but people like it. I went once, got some muffins. Hated it."

"The muffins?"

"No," Y/n said as he walked off. "Social interaction."

Charlie deadpans at Y/n's response before she grins a bit.

"I'm gonna sign us up!" she declares as she goes over to the sign-up table.

"What?" Y/n questions as he stops in his tracks. "Wait! Charlie, no!"

"Too late! Signing up!" Charlie says happily. "We're making brownies!"

Y/n takes a moment to process what was going on as Charlie walks up to him with a smile.

"Done!" she says before noticing her friend's blank face. "What's wrong?"

Y/n takes in a quick breath before...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--!"

Timeskip...

"I hate you for this."

Y/n is seen in the kitchen with Charlie, both of them wearing aprons as Charlie was setting up some baking materials.

"You know you love me," Charlie giggles as she winks at Y/n.

Y/n chuckles a bit as he looks at all the baking equipment.

"How'd you talk me into this?" he asks as he grabs the mixing bowl and sets it aside.

"Because you know you can't say "No" to me!" Charlie giggles as she twirls around a bit.

Y/n rolls his eyes in amusement as he takes out the brownie mix and looks at the instructions.

"Okay, so have you ever baked brownies before, Char?"

"Uh... not Human brownies, but yes...?" Charlie responds with a nervous smile.

Y/n gives Charlie a blank before letting out a sigh.

"Alright, just do as I say and we'll be just fine," he says. "Get the eggs, milk, and butter out. I'll get the flour and chocolate chips."

"Okay!"

Charlie smiles happily as she goes to the fridge and opens it. Y/n goes over to the pantry and takes out some chocolate chips and flour, but his eyes lingered on the caramel on one of the shelves.

"Eh. Why not?"

He grabs the caramel and closes the pantry. He walks over to the kitchen island and sets the items down, only to hear a yelp and turns just to see the eggs in Charlie's grasp fall to the ground.