Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 1)

The scene opens up to a courtyard with the sound of chimes in the background. Three men in hoods walk through, their faces concealed in the darkness of the night.

They enter a library where a man was putting away a leather-back book into some kind of compartment before sliding it away. However, as the librarian does this, the hooded men from before enter in, and he looks at them.

They begin approaching, two of the men no longer having their hoods as even more men enter the library. The librarian looks around at them in terror as four of the trespassers summon orange sparkling whips and wrap the ends of them around the librarian's arms and legs.

They pull at him, lifting him into the air as he yells out in pain. One of the men set a cauldron down below his head, and the hooded leader stepped forward. He stopped right in front of the librarian and crouched down before him, letting down his hood to reveal his face. He then reached into the back of his garb and pulls out two knives before using them to decapitate the librarian, who's head fell into the cauldron.

The intruders then pull the book out from its place and the leader of the group looked at it as he held it in his hands. Then he unlocked the cover and opened the book to examine its pages before landing on a page with a strange symbol in the middle of it. The man tore it out and dropped the book to the floor, no longer caring for it as he and his men began to walk away.

However, a female voice stopped them. "Master Kaecilius. That ritual will bring you only sorrow."

The man known as Kaecilius turns to the speaker to see a figure in a yellow hooded garb. Her hood masked her face, but the man knew exactly who she was.

He reached behind his back and gripped his weapons as the woman began approaching. However, Kaecilius only turned and ran to the left and disappeared into a blast of orange, and his followers followed suite.

They all ran outside into the streets, only to stop when the see mirror-like cracks appearing in a wall formation before them. It was moving and shifting constantly, and the woman who had followed them walked up to the group of sorcerers. They turned to her as she waved her hand through the air, making the buildings around her shift and change as if they were folding in on themselves. Kaecilius glared at the woman.

"Hypocrite!" he yelled at her.

The woman moved her arms around herself and then leaped to the side, landing on one of the everchanging buildings which the magical thieves do as well. Then the woman moves her hands in a circular motion and lifted them up, making the buildings behind her enemies shoot up before they began rolling forward on top of each other.

Kaecilius then took out his blades as his men took out their own weapons. Two of them summon mystical whips and wrap them around the woman's ankles, only to be pulled to the ground when the hooded sorceress stepped back. Then she ran forward and hopped over the men's backs as she summons magical hand fans which she uses to smack the two men away. Then two more rush her, but she quickly dispatches them with a few quick hits and a kick that sends a sorcerer flying away who gets crushed under the rolling buildings.

The rest of the sorcerers charge the woman, but they were no match for her as they're all taken down swiftly and easily. Then the woman moves her hands around, making the buildings they were all on tilt sideways. The men all begin to slide and fall, but the woman stood tall and on her feet the whole time. Some of the men, however, land on solid platforms and stand to their feet as Kaecilius spins his hands around, summoning a spinning circle of orange sparks. The sorcerers all fall into the portal and land in a park.

Meanwhile, the woman was still battling some of the enemy sorcerers which she handles easily. However, she sees the last of them drop into the portal as it closes, and the buildings rolls over on the spot where it once was.