The Devil's Job (Part 1)

Charlie just lied there on the street in total shock. She couldn't believe what had happened. She had an encounter with the Ghost Rider... and survived. The skeleton monster had spared her, and he just left on his flaming motorcycle. Charlie could still hear the Rider's laughter, and it sent chills down her spine.

Then she remembered that Y/n was still back where she was taken by Lucky. She immediately scrambled to her feet and ran all the way back to where she last saw him. She had to see him. She needed to. But when she came back to that street, she saw nothing and no one. There was no bike, no Y/n, and no evidence that anything had happened there. Charlie immediately began to panic. Her mind began to race to figure out what had happened to her boyfriend's body and where he had gone.

Then she created a portal to the L/n residence and went through it. When she arrived, she landed in the living room to see Angel Dust and Fat Nuggets on the couch. He asked what was wrong and where Y/n was, and Charlie immediately broke down. She explained to the runaway Demon what had happened, from Riders' Edge to the chase and the Demons taking her, and Y/n dying to her homicidal rampage against her kidnappers to the Ghost Rider.

Angel did his best to comfort the princess. He wrapped all of his arms around her and pulled her into a hug as Charlie cried into his chest. They went through the night like this, with Charlie sobbing and Angel trying his best to comfort her. They both fell asleep like that, both worrying about their lost friend.

Timeskip...

It was near morning, and the Ghost Rider is seen riding his burning bike through a cemetery. However, it soon begins to stall as the Rider began to feel weak. The Hellcycle then stops completely as its flaming tires die out, and the Rider gets off his bike and stumbles forward before falling to the ground.

The morning sun soon rose and the Ghost Rider begun to hiss and groan and scream in pain. He felt his skull, feeling the skin growing back as his fire slowly died out. He then started crawling forward, making his way into the graveyard as he passes gravestone after gravestone. Then, as his fire finally went out and his skin finally reformed, the man reached out to two gravestones before finally falling unconscious.

Howard L/n
Beloved Son, Father, Grandfather, and Husband

Pearl L/n
Beloved Daughter, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, and Wife

A man then approaches the unconscious Ghost Rider, looking down on him in pity. He shook his head and bent down to pick him up.

Small Timeskip...

Y/n groaned as his eyes fluttered open. He sat up and held his head in pain. The boy looked around, seeing that he was in some kind of building. Then he spots some water in a cup nearby and grabs it. He takes a hard gulping of it, drinking it all and tosses it aside. He grabs another one and another one before they were all empty. He wipes his face with his sleeve before standing up.

He walks outside to find himself in a cemetery and spots a man not too far away. He was looking at a gravestone that read "CARTER SLADE". Below it read "INTO PARADISE MAY THE ANGELS LEAD YOU". Y/n walks up to him with another cup of water in his hand.

"Mornin', bonehead," the cemetery caretaker greets Y/n with a Western accent. "You alright? You looked pretty bad when I found you."

"I'm good. Feels like my head's on fire, though," Y/n states. "Thanks for the water."

The man only smiles at Y/n and chuckles.