Welcome To Hell (Part 3)

Valentino groans as he pushes himself up to his feet, dazed along with his employees. However, the sound of footsteps makes the Overlord look up to see someone that made him scowl.

"Ah, great..." he muttered. "You."

A chuckle escapes the attacker's throat as she walked forward. Then she stopped as she tossed another bomb up and down in her hand.

"Hey, Val!" the Demoness greets with a toothy grin. "Missed me?"

 "Missed me?"

Earlier...

Y/n stands to his feet, standing in front of the gang of Demons that had approached him. The sound of the fires from the ruined car crackled in his ear as he realized sweat was also rolling down his face. Presumably from being so close to the heat of the burning car.

"I'm having a very bad day right now," Y/n tells the Demons, "and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't do this right now. It's not the best time."

"When is it ever for a group of Demons to gang up on someone?" the Hellhound leader chuckles. "But you won't have to worry. I'll be gentle~"

Y/n only sighed as he began to miss Angel Dust. He then took out his revolver and shot the Bee Demon in the head, basically blowing a good chunk of it off as her body slumps to the floor. The remainder of the group look on in surprise.

"Holy shit!" the shark cries out in shock. "Stinger!"

"Oh, you little shit!" the gold-toothed Hellhound growled at Y/n. "Forget what I just said! I'm ripping you the fuck apart!"

The Hellhound reveals her claws as the shark bares his fangs and the goat glares at Y/n. Said Human takes aim again, only for a red ball with a lit fuse to roll between him and the group of Demons. They all look at it, but Y/n was the first to react as he ran away. The biker runs off just before the bomb goes off, blasting Y/n forward a bit as the other Demons get blown apart.

Y/n groans as he pushes himself up and shakes his head. His ears were ringing and everything was dulled down, and his head spun. However, he took notice of two red boots walking up to him. The young mechanic looked up to see a female Cyclops Demon with white skin, a single red eye with an "X" as a pupil, long pink hair with blonde and white accents contained in a large ponytail, and a lot of mascara on her face. She wore a red off-shoulder crop top with a black bra underneath, a torn up red miniskirt over ripped black leggings and red boots. Her hands were covered by red fingerless gloves.

 Her hands were covered by red fingerless gloves