Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 2)

It wasn't very long after Strange was cast out of Kamar Taj. As of now, Y/n and the Ancient One sat at a table, both with new cups of tea. Y/n was a bit nervous, and Zarathos was trying calm him down.

"STOP TREMBLING, YOU LITTLE TWAT!" he yelled. "CALM DOWN! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU!"

Very calmly, I might add.

The Ancient One noticed the biker's nervous exterior. "No need to be so nervous. I don't plan to harm you."

"Right," Y/n gulped. "Um, is it okay if I ask some questions before we start?"

"Go ahead," the Ancient One smiled.

"Okay. Um... why did you call me here?" Y/n asked and drank some tea.

"It's simple, really," the bald sorceress states. "You are the newest Ghost Rider, and quite young I may add. You do not know how to control your new fantastical abilities and powers. Instead, they control you. And in this case, that is Zarathos."

"Right," Y/n nodded. "How do I control them? Him?"

"One does not simply control a being such as Zarathos. Instead, you must coexist with him and learn to work together," the Ancient says and takes a sip of her tea. "With coexistence, there will be peace. With peace, there will be balance. With balance, there will be unity. And with unity, comes a greater understanding of your power."

"I've coexisted with Bones in my head for nearly two months, now," the (H/C)-haired boy informs. "How much more do I need?"

"Coexisting and tolerating one another are two separate things, Mr. L/n," the woman smiles. "But do not worry. I will teach you."

"Okay... How long do you think that will take?" Y/n asked. "Because I have a girlfriend and I don't want to be from her for too long."

"Well, that all depends on your performance and learning capabilities," the Ancient One informs. "It could take month's to even years to learn to coexist with a being such as Zarathos."

Y/n sat his tea down and groaned. "Great..."

"Don't need to be so down. You'll be able to call her still," the woman assures.

She slides Y/n a piece of paper and he picks it up to read it.

SHAMBALLA

"What-what is this?" he asked. "Some kind of mantra or something?"

"No, that is the Wi-Fi password," the Ancient One states. "Just because I'm thousands of years old doesn't mean I can't get with the times."

"Oh," Y/n said, relieved. "So then I'll be able to call Charlie?"

"You will indeed," the Ancient One said and stood to her feet. "Mordo will show you to your new room. I must go and attend a meeting."

"Uh, right," Y/n said as the Ancient One walked off. "Wait, how old did you say you were?"

He didn't get an answer as the Ancient One left the room. The boy sighed a bit before Mordo walked up to him.

"Come on, now," he says. "Let's get you situated."

"Alright," Y/n says and stands to his feet. "Lead the way."

Timeskip...

It was the next day. Y/n had been shown to the room he will be staying in for his indefinite time at Kamar Taj, bathed, and given a new attire to show that he was a student at Kamar Taj. He had had updated Charlie on his progress, and sadly informed her about how long he may have to stay. It saddened his heart to hear how upset Charlie was at the fact she may not see her boyfriend for a long time, but Y/n promised to try to make time to visit her and Angel.