Welcome To Hell (Part 2)

Y/n was back in the alley with Angel Dust with his bike propped up next to him. The Human was still trying to comprehend that he had actually followed Lucky and his partner into Hell with a porn star.

"I can't believe this..." he muttered to himself. "They actually brought us to Hell."

"Well, they didn't bring us," Angel clarified. "You followed them into a Hell Portal and brought us here."

"Whatever! It doesn't matter!" Y/n declares as he paces back and forth. "We have to find Lucky and his friend and get Charlie back. But how? Hell has got to be huge!"

"Yep! It sure is. Nine whole Rings," Angel confirms. "But we can't really go past Pride, which we're in right now."

Y/n stops pacing and turns to the Spider Demon.

"What?"

"What?"

"You're telling me that they can only take Charlie as far as the edge of this 'Ring'?" Y/n asks Angel. "That narrows the search down a little."

"Not exactly. Lucky may not be able to take the princess pass the borders, but that weird-ass shadow Imp can," Angel states. "Sinners can't pass the borders of Pride, but Hellborns can. Now Humans... I don't really know."

Y/n groans. There goes his plan. Now he needs a new one.

"Wait, we have another problem," the biker states. "I'm Human. Everyone will immediately know I don't belong. They can tear me to shreds. What am I gonna do?"

"Hey," Angel says, "we're Demons, not uncivilized."

An explosion goes off with some gunfire with screams of pain and agony accompanying it. Y/n looks at Angel with a "Really?" look on his face. Angel only cringes a bit and chuckles nervously at this.

"Okay, maybe not all of us are civilized," the Sinner admits. "But have no worry! I can make sure you blend right in."

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks with an eyebrow raised.

Angel only grins as he takes out some makeup kits from nowhere. Y/n begins to tell the Spider Demon to stay away from him and backs away, only for Angel Dust to approach him with an intent for a makeover. It wasn't long until he leapt at Y/n, applying white and black makeup to his face.

"NO!" Y/n cried out in detest.

"Stop moving!" Angel orders the Human. "I'm trying to work my magic!"

"NOOOOO!!"

Short Timeskip...

After being applied makeup, Y/n pokes his bone white face out of the alleyway. He then sighs and pushes his motorcycle out onto the sidewalk. The Human's face was made bone white with black circles around his eyes, and bones were made down his neck and chest to resemble a skeleton. He even had blood dripping down his left eye and mouth to complete the look. He officially had the look of a Demon.

 He officially had the look of a Demon