Welcome To Hell (Part 1)

A fist slams itself into Y/n's cheek, making his head recoil back from the impact. Blood seeps out of the teen's mouth and he spits some out as some Demons, all in provocative clothing, stood or sat around him and laughed. He was tied to a chair in the middle of a gathering room with some rope, and a giant of a man with four arms who was dressed as a pimp stood in front of him with a twisted smile, a gold tooth shining in the light provided by the ceiling. Behind him was a terrified Angel Dust who had a black eye, staring at the bloody and bruised Human tied in the chair.

"You know, you've really outdone yourself this time, Angel Baby," the Overlord tells Angel, making him flinch.

"I-I'm sorry, Mistah Valentino," Angel Dust stutters out an apology in fear. "I j-just wanted--"

"--to escape for a bit? I know, Angel Cakes, I know," the man grins viciously. "But I'm not gonna punish you. This time."

"Y-you're not?" the adult film star questions his boss.

"Nope. You brought me a real prize here," Valentino states as he keeps his gaze on Y/n. "You know how much a Human will sell here? Lots and lots of money."

The giant Moth Demon chuckles as his employees all laugh with him. Except for Angel Dust. He was worried for the captured Human. He knew firsthand what a man like Valentino could do.

"Heheheh..." the Demon Overlord leans in close to Y/n and caresses the cheek. "Though, I do wonder how much someone like you would sell fo--"

He immediately gets cut off by Y/n pulling his head back and headbutting the pimp. Everyone gasps as the Demon recoils as he stumbles back a bit, but he wasn't all that affected. All that the attack did to Valentino was bust his lip, making him bleed a little.

"Well, would you look at that..." Valentino says as he presses his fingers against his chin and looks at his blood. "We got ourselves a fighter."

Angel gulps as he takes a few steps back in fear. Valentino only chuckles evilly as he approaches Y/n again, blood dripping down his chin. His own hands were covered in blood as well, but not his.

"I love it when they fight back~"

(By Gasuguma on Instagram, I think

(By Gasuguma on Instagram, I think. I'm not exactly sure. Still, credit to artist)

One Day Ago...

It was a few days after Y/n had been given Fat Nuggets by his boss. He had recently returned back to his home for the night from his job that day and started watching some TV with Charlie and Angel Dust. Then the Human went to make some dinner for the three of them, preparing the food in the kitchen. He was humming to himself a song he's heard Charlie sing, and it had gotten stuck in his head. Mainly just one line.

"I hope Heaven has a smoking section..." he hums as he prepares grilled cheeses for everyone.

When he begins to finish up, however, he hears a knock on the door. He says that he'll check it out and walks over to the door to open it.