ME AND MY NEVER ENDING STRUGGLE

I am angry and I'm really angry but nothing can be done. My tiffin didn't arrive till 12:30, I was dying of hunger then I called them and the lady said," Sorry ma'am you are not getting any tiffin today because today is off from our side".
"You should have told me this before," I said.
"We have put it on what's app status."
"Okay," I said and hang up their call, cursing myself that I don't use what's app.

I can't do anything because she made really good food after rejecting 5 tiffin centers I finally selected her. It's okay I can manage for a day. I said to myself.

But the problem was that it was cold outside and I didn't feel like going. It rained yesterday here in Jaipur, so the temperature drop.

I was checking zomato and then I checked swiggy. I was hungry before and now I was confused as well.
Finally, I decided to make Maggie and then I noticed I have to wash the pan because I had made masala oats in it before.

Me and my struggle. I then eat a kiwi and lay on my bed.
I have to take bath but it is cold outside, so I decided to skip it for some more time.

I wish I was a 🐼 bear who can hibernate when it is cold.

I was hungry and cold.

I gathered my courage and finally leave my room, I decided to eat there because if I ask them to pack the food, then I have to unpack it. So much struggle. I have my lunch and came back.

I saw my water bottle (10 liters) has come and now I have to take it upstairs, more struggle. That's when I realize I live on the second floor, I should have taken a room on the ground floor but what I can do now?

I somehow came to my room dragging that bottle with me and that's when I realized that I don't have a room key with me, more struggle. I go back again downstairs and find out I put the key in the back pocket of my jean. 😩😭😭😭😭😭

Tell me how was your day?
Baby, you need to write it down. I can't read your mind
I'll see you in the next chapter.