I caught a thief

Do you know what happened yesterday?

My roommate and I were about to catch a bus, time was about 6:30 pm and she was having a backpack. A man in his thirties followed her, touching her backpack. I kind of doubted him and when the bus was about to move he tried to get off from the bus and I caught him with her wallet which he tried to hide in a bag which was near him.

So the thief is caught red-handed but he made a fuss saying I am not a thief, then I asked how do you have her wallet in your hand?
He said," I don't know, how this ended up in my hand, etc etc"

Many people surrounded us (the worst part), some were with him saying these girls are lying, they are framing this poor man but many saw me catching him and grabbing my PR (Permanent Roommate) wallet from him. We call the police and handed him and we filed a case against him and finally, we got free at 8:45 PM.

So, long story short whenever you travel always keep your mobile and wallet safely. If you have a backpack, it is better to hang it on the front than to hang it on the back.

After Covid, crime has increased all over the world, many people lost their jobs, and doing theft is the easiest way to earn money, though this is not the right way.

We were lucky this time that we got our wallet back but this happens rarely. So, be precautions because there are many pickpockets these days.

I feel like I should stay indoors because whenever I go outside some blunder always happens. 😂😂😂

Yesterday was hectic so today I'm not even stepping out of my room. We were centre of attraction yesterday and now I need at least a week off.

I'll see you tomorrow. ❤️
Bye take care of yourself and your wallet as well.
Love you all 😍