When I talk with a Srilankan girl

Chenulya Santhusi is a sweet 16-year-old girl. I meet her here on Wattpad and then we start chatting.

If you don't know about Srilanka then let me tell you, it is an island nation in the Indian Ocean, its official language is Sinhala but if you know English, you can easily travel there. Sri Lanka is well known for its rich Buddhist culture.

I was asking her how society is? I told her that in India we don't need CCTV because our neighbors work as cameras. They know what is happening at your place. The people-to-people relationship in India is very close, though youth don't care much about this but the elderly population is very connected. You can see aunties in the neighborhood coming together and gossiping. She said some neighbors are like this but some are not but overall I concluded that society is the same.

Both Indian and Srilankan parents are strict, they get angry when their children date at a young age. They too tell their children to study hard. But some secretly do dating (same in India). (छुप छुप के प्यार करने का मजा ही कुछ और है।) It is fun to date secretly.

We were talking about culture and Srilanka too has many religions, Buddhism is followed by most of the people about 70% of the population practicing the religion; then, there are Hindus, Muslims and Christians. They celebrate Vesak,  Deepawali,  Ramzan, Easter Sunday and Christmas.

Well, kdrama and kpop fans are everywhere in the world, she too is a kpop fan her favorite kpop group is EXO, Ateez, NCT, Red velvet and Twice.

Are you a kpop fan too? Comment down your favorite group name.