When an Indian meet an American

I am happy, my life is very sorted. I don't take tension I just give it. You might be thinking why I'm writing this because I feel like writing (LOL).

I was (desperately) waiting for followers and suddenly this girl follow me, I checked her profile, she is a writer. I checked her book, it is ongoing, she had completed 4 chapters by now and I already started hating Brian (one of the characters) and I can't help myself and I messaged her, Tabby you are so cool and please complete it. It's a good story and I started eating her mind.

That's when I realized Americans are so cool, I asked her about how usually American parents react when they get to know that their 18-year-old son is dating (I wanted to have some idea about my second book 'It was her FIRST').
She said, "Usually parents don't care if their child date after 16" and I was like wow.

Indian parents are super strict (most of them). If I had dated when I was 16, my parents would be super angry. I know they would never support me (no offense but almost 75% of Indian parents are like this).
She is 23 and she has two kids, she is a writer, she is studying and also taking care of her babies. It is so cool, she is amazing.

I am 22 and still dependent on my parents for my expenses and my parents don't allow me to work part-time, they are like go and study we'll take care of money matters and this happens with almost 90% of Indians. Our parents are like go and study and get a stable job only then you will get married and are allowed to have kids, don't even think of having babies before marriage. Society has set a pattern and you have to follow it, if you don't then no one is going to support you, which is frustrating. Well, I'll talk about this some other time.

As for now go as check Tabby's Celeste here
https://www.wattpad.com/story/251405877?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=RAVI-1999&wp_originator=JgdGuzpm3fHR9LVCXmQNOOsn1dJzl5i3djX7NvsRir0uevdfsETcWxXRgJUBZivWReX3buUB%2BXqPf7U1b36lFQxiQqBdDVjsHk2usHDQNIQ3fQNxID4u1ia%2FbxRNG%2FOf

I know I do lots of grammatical errors but I'm learning, endure me a little more. 😁