I can't cry

I want to watch "Goblin" and "Train to Busan" but I know I'll end up crying that's why I am not watching them.

I have this problem "I can't cry", suppose I get hurt (my hand for example) and I cry then along with my hand my head will also start aching (most of the time I have to take aspirin)

First thing is that I have dry eyes(almost all the time) and the second is I look very funny when I cry, (I had a runny nose) so I avoid crying (because I look like an idiot then).

I was watching "The sky is pink", it was before Covid and I was in the theatre(I love to watch movies especially at cinemas and that too alone because all my friends are lazy and if I plan to go with them, I will for sure miss the starting so I for like 90℅ go alone), and it is a very emotional movie, I have tears in my eyes (of course, I was not crying like an idiot, I was controlling myself but at the end, some tears left my eyes) and my head started bursting and as I get out I headed toward home with the speed of light and I slept for three hours then I feel better.

Do you also cry while watching movies?
Suggest me some good and funny movies because I want to watch a really really really really really funny movie.