𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Say something to me in Italian

"Say something to me in Italian." Amara mumbles into my chest, her eyes closed as she traces the outline of my abs with her finger. I wasn't actually gonna fuck her as much as I wanted too. I'm not that cruel. Not to her at least.

So straight after breakfast I took her to bed since she's sick. This is my first time taking care of someone so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Normally when Valentina was sick she would look after herself so I didn't have to worry. Now here I am worrying my ass off about this girl. She shouldn't of jumped into the pool. Fucking idiot.

My idiot. 

I contemplated what to say to her but after realising she doesn't understand shit about Italian, I whispered softly into her ear, "Ti amo."

It feels good to say it out in the open but it feels even better knowing she doesn't understand what I'm saying. God, I want to say it to her but I don't want to hurt her. I don't want her finding out the truth about me and her fathers deal. I don't know what she'll do after finding out she was sold to me. After finding out she didn't have to marry me because then she'll only end up running away and I'll lose her.

Plus, what if she doesn't feel the same way?

"That's hot." She blurts out before yawning. I pulled her on top of me so now she was straddling me. I watched as she covered her flushed face with her sweater paws. She's cute as fuck. Damn it.

"My head hurts." She grumbled, getting herself comfortable on my lap. Fucking tease. She knows what she's doing.

"Did you take your meds?" I moved one of my hands under her shirt- well my shirt- wanting nothing more than to feel the soft skin of her waist. She then sneezed again, rubbing her droopy eyes.

"Mm."She hums, burying her face into my neck.  I slipped my hands under her underwear, squeezing the soft flesh of her ass. Fuck.

Throwing me off guard, Amara began sucking on my neck gently which might leave a mark but I don't give a fuck. She's mine. I'm hers. Might as well show it.

"Kiss me baby." I moved my hands away from her ass and ran them up her back, loving the way her spine arches into me. Soft lips met mine instantly so I deepen the kiss by wrapping my arms around her waist.

Fuck, I can't keep doing this to her. I'm only gonna end up hurting her.

Distance. We need distance.

꧁꧂