Chapter 5 - Sweetheart

There may or may not be a Leo pov this chapter :) Shhhh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belles Pov

I woke up in a completely unfamiliar room. Oh god what did I do.

No headache? Not feeling sick? So... no hangover?

I looked around the room, it had dark grey walls, closed curtains and some trophies sat on the little wooden nightstands.

My brain went wild trying to think of what happened. I was still wearing my dress from last night, thank god. No clothes were off.

I pulled myself up and picked my shoes up from the floor.

The door burst open behind me with Leo walking through.

A shirtless Leo.

"You're awake..." God his muscles were nice. "Nice observation" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes before looking down at my legs. subtle...

not.

"Wheres Beth?" I asked as he continued to roam his eyes all over me. "Oh she is on the couch downstairs... talking to David, she has a bit of a hangover."

"Right uhm, so we are at Oli's house then?"

"Well if we are being technical then were at my house but sure, Oli's house works"

We engaged in another one of our staring competitions. awkward

"Oli made breakfast if you want any-"

"Is this your room?" I didn't mean to cut him off but I had to know.. for obvious reasons.

"Yeah but I ehm.. slept on the couch."

Good to know.

"Right, of course."

"You can clean up in the bathroom down the hall, opposite the laundry room. There is spare toothbrushes and things in the cabinet beside the sink."

"Thanks..." I quickly grabbed my handbag off the floor and slipped out of his bedroom on to the landing. The carpeted floors felt nice against my feet, me and Beth's apartment was hardwood.

Not great for walking around in barefoot.

I could hear Beth's laugh from the living room, at least she wasn't cranky.

I locked the door behind me and smoothed out my hair with the hairbrush in the side cabinet. Wonder who keeps spare hairbrushes..

Oli?
David?
Leo...?

Anywayssss. I wiped under my eyes with some tissue and opened the spare toothbrush packet.
I quickly brushed my teeth and went to the toilet.

I came down the stairs a couple minutes afterwards and David greeted me with a huge smile. "We were wondering when you would wake up" Beth was on the couch beside him tucked up in a blanket.

I wish I was all cozy in a blanket in my bed right now. "Yeah I always sleep late so... nothing new!" I smiled back at them and walked into the kitchen as David and Beth continued chatting to eachother.

"Hey..." Oli had his back turned to me while making some scrambled eggs. I stood at the edge of the kitchen island. "You sleep okay?"

He nodded his head slightly. "Sorry for intruding on your friends and your morning" I said awkwardly

"It's fine Belle." Right...

Leo came into the kitchen and Beth and David followed in after him breaking the silence.