P a r t 2

Jaehyun

"Are the drugs ready? Or do we need to transfer them to Busan before they can get to Italy?" A husky voice grumbled. "Nah hyung, Mark already handled it, the drugs are on one of the planes, ready to be sent to Italy" A younger boy said.

The boy grinned and playfully waved at his boss when leaving the room, ready to play some more Call Of Duty. The guy looked around before looking at his name plate that was in front of his desk.

Jung Jaehyun

This man ran the biggest gang and mafia in Seoul and also had many allies in other countries, Mexico, Italy, US, Russia, China. They exported weapons, drugs anything illegal that there was, it was most likely Neo's property.

Surprisingly the only people this man ever showed his more or less caring side to was his closest fighters, hackers, snipers etc. They called themselves NCT.

Neo Culture Technology

It wasn't Neo Crackhead Technology like Ten had proposed but it was enough for personal and professional use. They were well known, from politicians to regular citizens, everyone feared for their lives when NCT came into the picture.

They never killed innocents, always the assholes what came to terrorise them. Some even said that they were better than the FBI in trying to find criminals. Because only criminals, know the minds of criminals. They protected Seoul and her surrounding territories. Even in the midst of being the biggest gang in Seoul, none ever knew them.

Besides their enemies of course.

But every NCT member was kept in the dark and they preferred it that way, it was a way to keep themselves and others safe. 

Jaehyun leaned back closing his eyes, he had been inside his office for just over 8 hours now, responding to emails, doing paperwork, making plans with some of his gang members. Even after Jisung, the young boy which told him about the drugs going to Italy, begged him to play a game with him, he refused. 

One thing Jaehyun didn't like doing was taking work home, at least he didn't like taking legal business work home, he preferred to keep his illegal work at home because they were highly confidential and right now they were in their office. Home was a place of calming and peace, although living with 23 other boys didn't make it peaceful in the slightest, but to him it was peace. Other than that, he was known as the cold hearted leader of NCT.

It's what kept his soul contempt.

A knock was heard from the door as another young boy peaked his head in. "Hyung" he pouted. Jaehyun looked at him blankly. "Yes, Chenle?" he asked. "Can we have a movie night tonight, it's been a while since we had one..." Chenle asked, looking down. Of course he looked down, Jaehyun was the blank canvas of the group and everyone who wasn't younger than him was scared of him.

"Of course Chenle, you don't have to ask about that" Jaehyun lightly smiled, letting his dimples show on his handsome face. The young boy happily jumped in his place before running off, yelling Jisung's name.

Jaehyun looked at the time. 8pm. Wow they must've gone through a lot of work by now, especially the plans of their new missions and meetings with their new allies of Mexico's drug cartels. Taeil came busting into the room, making Jaehyun sigh irritatingly at the older boy, who held a sheepish smile.

"You fool, you could've knocked" he rolled his eyes. Taeil just grinned further. "Sorry Boss bitch, but the boys are ready to go back to the mansion and are basically begging to leave the compound so, unless you wanna stay hurry the fuck up" he said.

Jaehyun nodded before standing up, clearing his desk for the day, ready for tomorrow before walking out the door.