P a r t 13

Jaehyun

"Right people, Lee Sulli is on the run and we have to go save her as if she doesn't know everyone and their nan is after her! Lets break up into our NCT units and each take 3 SUVs with men. We are targeting Incheon, busiest parts of Seoul and Busan as those are where trains are mostly destined from Seoul. If she leaves the country, we're finished!" I yelled at over 1000 people who were working at our compound.

WayV and Dream ran towards their respective cars with men following behind them while our hackers sat in the hacking rooms on the 3rd floor. I went towards my car and got in while 127 were right behind me with more of our men. We were going to Incheon and had to get their before it got dark. 

The girl would be able to hide anywhere but she certainly couldn't do it in broad daylight. Speeding down highways was the only way to do so. Clearly I was wasting my time, it was pointless to go after this girl. I could've been doing anything rather than saving her.

I scoffed. Her father could've given her a life of luxury and wealth and here she was running from that. Stupid girl, really stupid girl.

Sulli

I panted as I stopped running and Haneul almost tripped over his own feet a few times but thank God this kid could continue running another mile even if it wasn't ideal because at least we would be safe. I looked round the corner and saw that the old men chasing us weren't doing so anymore. 

If the mafia really wanted me they should've just fucking kidnapped me, not let the whole country know that there was some girl named Sulli who needed to be taken back to her palace. But I almost broke down when I thought of my parents, well 'parents' since they weren't even my birth parents.

I know I looked stupid from running from wealth and money because I was sure daddy dearest was loaded and so where his gangs but I wanted my own freedom. Problem was, I didn't know where the fuck I was going to go. 

I was 101% sure the airports were on lockdown because of me...so were the bus routes and train...I was being caged in and I felt uncomfortable with all of this. "Noona, where will we go now?" Haneul asked. I pulled him to my chest, giving him a warm hug. 

I couldn't lie to my brother, I had no clue where I was going to go. No hotel, Airbnb or anyone else would help me. Well they would but they would defiantly snitch. So we homeless now :D

Great

I sighed and looked around to see someone smirking at me while on the phone, my eyes widened. Fuck. I looked at Hanuel, he was sleeping on my chest, wonderful. Just great.

Why did life get so difficult for me? Don't even answer that. 

Walking towards me, the man leaned down. "Aren't you the girl the mafia is looking for? Shouldn't you be in the arms of a powerful man? Your father is a real bastard. Me and him go way back. So now I'm going to take his heirs and he'll have to suffer to get you both back" he said.

I stood up facing him. "How dare you even think of doing anything to me! You fucking bastard" I yelled kicking him in the face, sending him back before he was able to get up, I punched him in his stomach and sent another kick to his face. 

I felt another person grab me from behind as I struggled in their grasp. I looked back at Haneul and he was already unconscious and someone was carrying him into a black van and slowly I was also being pulled into darkness until I also passed out.

Jaehyun

"Boss, the hackers were tracking possible locations of Miss Lee but her last possible location was disappeared off the grid. That happened around 5 minutes ago, until we were able to get the number plate of a black van from the alley way which she and her brother were in. We are sending coordinates of the van right now and more back up and NCT Dream and WayV are driving to Incheon right now" one of my men said over the ear piece.

Damn. Another war with some I don't know and that too for someone I don't know?

"Okay, send the locations, stay online we might need more back up also inform SM of this" I said. "Already did, He's going to Incheon right now" he said. "Good, report back if anything changes" I said and took the ear piece off.

That little firecracker honestly. 

~

How long had it been? 3 hours? 4...no 5? I don't fucking know. This was draining me more than any mission on the planet had done. Finally arriving at the base of the gang that took Sulli, everyone was outside waiting until SM gave us instructions to attack.