P a r t 17

Sulli

I looked between the gloves on my hand and Jaemin's handsome face. I mean yeah, for some reason everyone in NCT needed to be good-looking. Like it wasn't necessary though. "Ah, yes. Jaemin and I guess you could say so. This feels nice" I smiled. 

He let out a small hum as if agreeing with me. "Do you wanna learn? I mean, I could teach you. We're all good at other things but boxing and combat seem to be my specialty" he said. I thought for a while. It wouldn't hurt to learn some things so I don't become completely useless around this place.

"Sure, that would be nice," I said. He walked towards me and let the door behind him close. He walked over to the bench that I was sitting on and sat down next to me. He stared at me. In the...' you don't make sense but you still out here living' way. He continued to examine everything on my face.

"Hmm...you are not what they described you as" he muttered just loud enough for me to hear. "Oh, the fact that I caused an inconvenience to you and your gang when you could be doing something much more better and productive rather than saving some random girl?" I asked. 

He laughed. "No, I don't think so". I smiled. "Really? Because your leader thinks that" I rolled my eyes. "Jaehyun. He's a strange guy. Soft with some. Ruthless with others. Clearly your 'inconvenience' has you temporarily on his ruthless side" Jaemin spoke.

Temporarily.

"Temporarily? I don't think so. He acts as if someone stuck a stick up his ass around me and your here saying that I could potentially be able to change his attitude around me?" I scoffed. Jaemin grew alight smile. "You never know Sulli, remember, he's a strange guy" Jaemin said. He stood up and walked away. I stared at the ground.

"Hey, I know you've already got the invitation but come over to NCT's tonight. Haneul already is going, I can teach you some combat and while we're at it, we can bitch about Jae" he smiled before leaving the basement.

I like that kid.

Jaehyun

The Dreamies were now in my office, here in the SM mansion and I was discussing about Carlos and his drugs to Mark and in the corner were Chenle and Jisung playing with Haneul. Well, they were trying to, to say the least.

Haneul's eyes were plastered around the massive book shelves in my office and the intricate designing of the furniture that matched it. His doe eyes came into contact with mine and he beamed at me like I was some fucking teddy bear.

I mean I could be cuddly but he didn't know that.

Now wherever the hell Sulli was because if Haneul started communicating with me I would probably end up making him cry so she better be hurrying up. As soon as I thought that, Sulli and Jaemin came bursting through the doors of my office.

"Noona!" Haneul yelled and made grabby hands wanting him to be held by his sister. "Hi Hannie" she gushed back while hugging him tightly. Jaemin walked up to my desk. "She's coming home with us so let's hurry the fu- hell up and go home, NCT are dying to introduce themselves in more detail, especially Dream" he smiled.

I nodded my head. Jaemin left the room so he could gather all the members which were spread out and around the mansion and get them to the drive way. "Sulli, come on we're leaving now" I said while packing all my paperwork away.

She nodded and walked out to get clothes for both herself and Haneul.

(This is so short and so boring I'm sorry I've had exams this past week and I've hated everything and nothing of this story makes sense to me anymore and I have no ideas for this part but the next parts will be better?