P a r t 19

(F4 Thailand finished and im about to off myself omg i loved that show some much i miss ren, thyme, kavin, mj, gorya, kanning, lita litteraly all of them and stan mira lol this was such a long time ago, Exams coming up and I'm stressed and just had 29 mental breakdowns while writing this so enjoy :) )

Sulli

I wish Jaehyun was as outgoing as his team because damn they very social to be mafia bosses. I flopped flat on the bed and heard someone scoff behind me.

"Get the fuck up, you are here because I need to discuss something important with you" Jaehyun glared. he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Do be nice" I rolled my eyes again. "Do not roll your eyes at me" he stated. Wow was the man assertive but for some reason I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. And clearly the man infront noticed, hence his pathetic smirk.

"Yeah okay whatever" I said before he just stared at me and then shook his head. "Boss has asked me to tell you that you are able to return to school and Haneul is able to return to school too. However, now that the whole country and the underworld know of your existence, your life is at risk 24/7" he said.

I listened carefully. Did this mean I could go back to school? Did I have to blend in with the lockers to stay alive?

"You have a choice. Some of the NCT members can come with you or you have to take 5 to 8 bodyguards and the will be with you" he bluntly said. I thought for a while. I mean...technically I wasn't here to bother them.

The little bitch in front of me was my target.

I stared at the door until someone stepped in the way. "Make a fucking decision, I'm tired and I wanna sleep" he rolled his eyes. "So you can roll your eyes but I can't-" I started. "God, Sulli just make a decision" he glared.

Hmm this would be a perfect time to run. "Bodyguards, I'm sure everyone else has more important things to do" I said. "You'll have them by tomorrow morning, now get out" he said. I smirked. "Nope, I have decided to reside here for tonight" I said smiling as I flopped onto his bed. Yes it was very comfortable.

"Sulli, leave now. Your room is next door" Jaehyun pushed, clearly very irritated. I closed my eyes, hopefully trying to fall asleep so he would give up and leave me alone.

Or sleep in the same bed-

No.

Jaehyun

This little bitch. She was pushing me intentionally more than she would unintentionally. I ruffled my hair in my hands before pulling her to the end of the bed by her ankles and picking her up, hauling her over my shoulder. She let out a squeal but stayed quiet as I walked out the room and unfortunately Taeyong just had to be there, outside the door.

"It is not what it looks like" I made it very clear. I quickly put Sulli down and shoved her out my room and pointed at the one next door. "There. Now" I said avoiding all eye contact. "Goodnight Sulli" Taeyong smiled at her.

She flipped me off before walking into her room, closing the door behind her. "Well...I see you both have been getting on well" Taeyong said, trying not to laugh. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes. He just laughed before giving me the file in his hand. "All of the profiles and backround checks of the bodyguards that your going to give to Sulli tomorrow" He said.

I nodded at him before he left and I made my way back into my room. I sat down where Sulli had layed down before. Maybe having her here would be my source of entertainment. Not in that way, but still. Life could get more interesting than it normally would.

Sulli

It was now the next morning and I had to get ready for school. School. What a shit place honestly. Why did I even need to go to school? I could just live off of the Mafia but then again I didn't want to be seen as some useless mafia princess. I got ready and wore the most basic clothes that I could find from the closet that was full to the brim with designer.

I ran down the stairs, hoping that I could run out the place without being seen and then get to school so early that none had to see me. Just as I was about to make a B-line straight for the front door, a really cute but deep voice called out to me.

"Where are you going Sulli?" I turned around to see Jisung leaning against the door frame of the kitchen. "I-I just wanted to get to school before it got too crowded, You know, not tryna make a scene" I laughed. He chuckled before shaking his head. "Please have breakfast and then you can go, and don't worry about making a scene, that's...inevitable" he said.

I sighed before joining the others in the dining room. "Stop you little shit" Renjun cursed at Chenle. "I'm going to throw your Nintendo Switch in the toilet" He threatened again. "Fine" Chenle said before giving Renjun back his bowl of cereal.