P a r t 12

Sulli

BREAKING NEWS: Daughter of the Mafia Boss, International Drug Lord and CEO of SM Entertainment has been found. Sources say that the operation to find the Mafia's Princess has been ongoing for the past 4 years and just recently has been successful and Lee Soo Man's men and gangs are scattered all throughout Seoul and South Korea. 

I froze in my spot. What the actual fuck? Why was everyone after me? I looked back at the screen to see a picture of me was placed on the side, great now everyone knows who to look for.

Further sources has said that Lee Soo Man is ready to kill anyone who is hiding his daughter and will be faced to a serious punishment if they do not give up the Princess' location. 

My eyes grew wide. I looked around the living room where Yoona's family were sitting. She had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry Sulli" Jiung said as he and Yoona tried to grab me but I was faster. I bolted towards the front door and ran out the house. Running into the street, I saw Jiung and Yoona running after me while their dad got into their car. 

So great friends, I guess.

I ran into the subway. Pushing past people, I knew I had to get onto the next train out of Seoul and then after that, the bus that goes to the airport and then I would be able to leave the country with Haneul.

Was I stupid? Of course. The Mafia of all people were after me, so of course I had no way out but not harm in having a bit of faith. "Get her!" I heard someone scream behind me. I looked back to see the police after me. Wonderful. Just great. How did they even know who I was under the mask that I was wearing. 

I pushed into the train that was in front of me and just as the police were about to get on, the doors were closed in their faces and the train started moving. I breathed out a sigh. Looking at one of the signs that was dangling from the top of the train, it said Train to Incheon

Maybe Incheon would be a better option. The train was practically empty, none was in the carriage me and Haneul were in. I hadn't realised that Haneul had woken up and was sitting quietly almost like he was scared of asking me anything.

I picked him up and placed him on my lap. "Don't worry bud, I'll get you out of here. The people who are after us are gone now, we're safe now" I whispered to him. 

Oh I was so wrong.

Reader's POV:

"What the fuck do you mean she got away?" SM yelled into the phone. "I've been trying to find her for years now and when I finally get a lead, you bastards lose her?! Find her or it'll cost you your life!" He screamed. 

Jaehyun and Taeyong just stood in front of their boss who was yelling into the phone. Never had they ever seen him to stressed and angry yet glad that he finally found his daughter. The second Jaehyun and Taeil pulled up the DNA records of SM and Sulli, they immediately contacted their Boss who just 1 hour later had the whole of South Korea looking for her.

"Something tells me she's running" Taeyong said. SM looked at him and nodded. "I think so too. Tell you what, you and Jaehyun go out and track Sulli. Find her and bring her to me. I think it's time she knows some things" he said. Taeyong and Jaehyun bowed before leaving the room.

"This fucking bitch. I don't understand why she couldn't just wait until someone found her" Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "But you need to understand that she's alone, broken and terrified. She can't trust anyone and you think she's gonna end up trusting the mafia?" Taeyong questioned.

I mean, It did make sense. None in their right mind would trust criminals. "Right but...Whatever let's just find her and then we can get back to our business" Jaehyun said. They both drove home and got themselves and NCT ready to find Sulli.